Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Expect Nuclear level events!!!

5 posts in this topic

That's all i got to say!.....pull from the ether people...go wild.... you might just nail the scenario.

I've thought about what would happen if there were dirty bombs set off in several places in the U.S. at once. People would be on their knees to the state for protection. Could you blame them?  Threats of more being set off if demands are not met... how would government react to that?  Total lock down everywhere.  And most of it would be voluntary by the people, anything to stay safe. I can't get those 70 odd ISIS people running around on U.S. soil that the FBI is merely monitoring instead of arresting.  And there's that missing nuke from an AFB that was never found from a few years ago. And Judicial Watch's uncovering of a plot with Boko Haram and ISIS with Mexico's drug cartels to smuggle in nukes from Pakistan via the ocean.  Enough smoke and there will be a fire eventually that can be seen.  (All of this said with the knowledge that every one of these orgs are a product or assisted by the CIA). 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I've thought about what would happen if there were dirty bombs set off in several places in the U.S. at once. People would be on their knees to the state for protection. Could you blame them?  Threats of more being set off if demands are not met... how would government react to that?  Total lock down everywhere.  And most of it would be voluntary by the people, anything to stay safe. I can't get those 70 odd ISIS people running around on U.S. soil that the FBI is merely monitoring instead of arresting.  And there's that missing nuke from an AFB that was never found from a few years ago. And Judicial Watch's uncovering of a plot with Boko Haram and ISIS with Mexico's drug cartels to smuggle in nukes from Pakistan via the ocean.  Enough smoke and there will be a fire eventually that can be seen.  (All of this said with the knowledge that every one of these orgs are a product or assisted by the CIA). 

Shit will hit the fan eventually. Although pulling from the ether i want to replace eventually with immediately. Well if something happens i guess im to blame right. Because i said it.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Shit will hit the fan eventually. Although pulling from the ether i want to replace eventually with immediately. Well if something happens i guess im to blame right. Because i said it.

Nah, the evil ones are going to do what they are going to do whether anyone voices it or not. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.