Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Consumed - Official Theatrical Movie Trailer - GMO Thriller

7 posts in this topic

Just watching this now! you should too! going to watch the full thing tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Ukshep  This looks like a great documentary I to will be watching the full version of it .. Thanks 

I found this link to the movie for those that maybe interested . If there is a free viewing please post a link to it .

http://www.consumedthemovie.com/#about-the-film

Edited by CSB

11 minutes ago, CSB said:

Thank you vary much for the link ! This is cool  

I would send you a flower but there is no such thing in the emoticons .

???

You're welcome, CSB:heartflowers: Just click on the smiley for emoticons, then click on the categories, it'll give you tons more choices. I'm watching the video, too, seems pretty well made. 

USDA okays Monsanto’s herbicide-resistant GMO corn w/o permits

The US Department of Agriculture will end regulation of Monsanto’s genetically-modified corn that is engineered to resist the company’s herbicide, the federal regulator said. Farmers will now be able to plant the corn strains without permits.

The action, announced by USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service on Wednesday, applies to Monsanto’s MON87419 corn strain, which resists dicamba- and glufosinate-based herbicides.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/337088-usda-deregulates-monsanto-corn/

Why is the U.S. so far behind when it comes to food security? Not only behind, but making blatant moves to keep the population sick as hell. 

32 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

keep the population sick as hell.

Keeping people sick and big pharma go hand and hand . GMO makes you sick and the Doctors and big pharma make big bucks . I think they are bed fellows .

Big corporations don't give a crap about people to them we are no more than a test tube worth a few dollars .

I just finished watching the movie . It was well worth the time and well scripted; a movie that everyone should watch  . 

The free site that it is posted on loads vary slow you are right just turn it off for a while let it load and restart it ..

http://putlocker.sg/watch-consumed-online-free-putlocker.html

2 hours ago, CSB said:

just finished watching the movie . It was well worth the time and well scripted; a movie that everyone should watch 

Yup. The morally bankrupt will do anything for money. Very sad commentary on modern society.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.