Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wimpy Liberals & Leftist Hypocrisy Thread

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Everyday now I see another example of how helpless & pathetic some of our fellow Americans are. What the hell happened to being free, brave & independent? That used to be what we stood for & not too long ago either. Obviously there is a psy-op to turn our culture into a sissy-fest, shaping both women & men into scared and overly-sensitive establishment dependents. The PC movement is so shameful. 

Part of me is not concerned because out of the 320 million or so of us in the country there are still a lot of tough, sovereign citizens, I see them daily. But they are already trying to label strong Americans as terrorists. Plus the media continues to plaster the headlines with the bottom of the barrel. I'm concerned that eventually it will be not only normal to act like a frightened libturd, but anything contrary will be dangerous. Here's a few examples of this nonsense:

College kids are traumatized by the truth: https://thehornnews.com/college-offers-counseling-students-traumatized-trump/

Jorge Ramos' painful ignorance: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/sean-hannity-jorge-ramos-221188

Limp wrist of Obama: https://zippy.gfycat.com/WatchfulEuphoricHorse.mp4

Offended over yoga: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/23/university-suspends-yoga-class-fearing-its-cultural-issues-could-offend.html

Offended by overweight emoji: http://www.infowars.com/fat-activists-demand-facebook-remove-im-feeling-fat-emoticon/ 

The list goes on: Mr. Caitlyn Jenner, White House Rainbow Lights, Banning Christmas, Man Spreading, Gun Control, please add anything I left out. 

I know you all are fully aware of this trend but everyday there is another example. It is driving me crazy!! :onfire:

Vote Trump 2016! Let's (try to) turn this sh*t around. 

Edited by Ned Tugent
comma

The amount of social engineering going on around us is at an all time high.  Anything goes if it's perverted, anti-Constitution and serves the State's control apparatus.  Things are really bad right now but if it keeps going like it is, think what our society will be in another 15 years. And people cheer like crazy when a politician gives a speech and tells them how they are going to take their rights away, because they don't want a certain right. What is happening is that those who don't want to be free are stupidly working with those who don't want them to be free either.  The left stands up against things that don't really affect them and conservatives don't get riled up until something does affect them.  How do you turn something like that around?  The desire to be left the hell alone is looked down upon.  I never did like authority lording over me, even when I was 3. lol 

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The amount of social engineering going on around us is at an all time high.  Anything goes if it's perverted, anti-Constitution and serves the State's control apparatus.  Things are really bad right now but if it keeps going like it is, think what our society will be in another 15 years. And people cheer like crazy when a politician gives a speech and tells them how they are going to take their rights away, because they don't want a certain right. What is happening is that those who don't want to be free are stupidly working with those who don't want them to be free either.  The left stands up against things that don't really affect them and conservatives don't get riled up until something does affect them.  How do you turn something like that around?  The desire to be left the hell alone is looked down upon.  I never did like authority lording over me, even when I was 3. lol 

:balpk: Great post & I completely agree. The social engineering is off the charts!

I hope it doesn't continue for another 15 years. Trump is the only viable option to make things better, however he could be another trap to get us another 4-8 years of false flags & undermining the constitution.

21 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

:balpk: Great post & I completely agree. The social engineering is off the charts!

I hope it doesn't continue for another 15 years. Trump is the only viable option to make things better, however he could be another trap to get us another 4-8 years of false flags & undermining the constitution.

We keep on hoping that "this time" it will be different.  Trump has been so loud about what he wants to do that if he doesn't he's going to get more scorn from his voters than any other president in history.  I don't like a couple of his policies.  But I like a whole lot less of the policies of the other candidates.  People are willfully blind, they point out business deals Trump has done with the elite, when the truth be told, anyone with a vision that big has to go to the very top to get the money because they are the only ones who have it and they profited in that deal, too, doesn't mean he's "one of them". Not proven yet anyway. At least he's not married to Goldman Sachs like Cruz is. 

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

We keep on hoping that "this time" it will be different.  Trump has been so loud about what he wants to do that if he doesn't he's going to get more scorn from his voters than any other president in history.  I don't like a couple of his policies.  But I like a whole lot less of the policies of the other candidates.  People are willfully blind, they point out business deals Trump has done with the elite, when the truth be told, anyone with a vision that big has to go to the very top to get the money because they are the only ones who have it and they profited in that deal, too, doesn't mean he's "one of them". Not proven yet anyway. At least he's not married to Goldman Sachs like Cruz is. 

Absolutely, Cruz is without a doubt another one of them. Especially now that many RINOs are rallying around him to try & stop Trump. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.