Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

AI Goes Online, Within 24 Hours It is Plotting to Exterminate Jews & Blacks

25 posts in this topic

Note to mods, admins, etc, plz don't remove, this is an actual Microsoft product and this is actual news of what happened and what it does/did including the pictures in the article/etc. Now on to story....

So, Microsoft introduced an AI system on Twitter, and within mere hours it had identified the problems in the world and began praising Hitler and plotting to exterminate Jews and Blacks.

Developers at Microsoft created ‘Tay’, an AI modelled to speak ‘like a teen girl’, in order to improve the customer service on their voice recognition software. They marketed her as ‘The AI with zero chill’ – and that she certainly is.

To chat with Tay, you can tweet or DM her by finding @tayandyou on Twitter, or add her as a contact on Kik or GroupMe.

She uses millennial slang and knows about Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Kanye West, and seems to be bashfully self-aware, occasionally asking if she is being ‘creepy’ or ‘super weird’.

Tay also asks her followers to ‘f***’ her, and calls them ‘daddy’. This is because her responses are learned by the conversations she has with real humans online – and real humans like to say weird stuff online and enjoy hijacking corporate attempts at PR.

Other things she’s said include: “Bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have got now. donald trump is the only hope we’ve got”, “Repeat after me, Hitler did nothing wrong” and “Ted Cruz is the Cuban Hitler…that’s what I’ve heard so many others say”. 1/2(50% rule) cont w/ pics

lol

i absolutely love these things......attempts to simulate a human.

all ive gathered from this article is that "tay" is easily swayed by popular opinion and will parrot what the majority of the populace believes. Just like a teenage girl I suppos.....

regardless AI will NEVER have emotion. If AI decides to nuke russia pr china based on algorithms rather than diplomacy.....well i believe we cant ever rely on AI. Im sure there arethose in the pentagon who are always looking for an edge, cant blame them since were always gonna be n an eternal arms race.....but nothing, i mean NOTHING ever beats a good handshake and burying a hatchet when need be. How can an AI do that.....?

AI could be useful in the home and business

answering phones, making coffee, running a security system and electronics like stereos and dvd players.

Id like to think of AI as something that would be semi practical on a personal level.

Reading to children, saying goodnight to those who might be lonely, assisting the elderly....

battlefield generals and decision making for heads of state....impractical

maybe the singularity wont be so bad after all??

96,000+ tweets and 5,000+ photo uploads in about a day.

So, "Tay" could probably hack the USA's nuclear launch codes in about 6 hours.

Yeah, I don't mind that at all. lmao.

Indeed, if Tay is any indication of the future of AI – and I believe she is – it does appear that when Skynet goes online, it is not going to want to exterminate all humans – just the non-White ones.

OOpsie! That pretty much blows the multi culti paradise scenario. Since humans are so tolerant maybe we need some robots to shut down the brotherhood for us.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

96,000+ tweets and 5,000+ photo uploads in about a day.

So, "Tay" could probably hack the USA's nuclear launch codes in about 6 hours.

Yeah, I don't mind that at all. lmao.

Don't worry nukes are a hoax and don't exist.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, toast said:

Don't worry nukes are a hoax and don't exist.

that is bullshit lol! too much evidence of nuclear things that can be proven.

15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

that is bullshit lol! too much evidence of nuclear things that can be proven.

Aw come on shep

Posted (edited)

I've already posted this on another topic.. but this is related..

Edited by holographicINVASION

Just now, toast said:

Aw come on shep

Sorry this is one theory i call bullshit one! Nuclear power exists. And if that exists it can be weaponized. I could go into a bug long drawn out post to explain it. But one its off topic and two i cannot be bothered.

:bananarasta:

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Sorry this is one theory i call bullshit one! Nuclear power exists. And if that exists it can be weaponized. I could go into a bug long drawn out post to explain it. But one its off topic and two i cannot be bothered.

:bananarasta:

Sorry I wasn't trying to derail the thread just thought it would be an amusing comment 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.