Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VonLud

Did you lose already?

13 posts in this topic

I know this is a conspiracy site, but I am getting a little bummed out. I do believe we manifest what we dwell on, and there is quite a bit of negativity to go around. You shouldn't lose the fight before you even get out of bed.

You got yer:

Powers That Be: Alien overlords, Illuminati, 13 ruling families, banksters, assorted power hungry a**holes.

General Mayhem: War, terrorism, pestilence, corruption.

Psychological Operations: Controlled media, false flags, crisis actors, racial strife.

Assault on Health: Pollution, chemtrails, GMO's, fluoridated water, forced vaccinations, unneeded pharmaceuticals, mass abortion.

Mental Health: Electromagnetic radiation, induced stress, breakdown of the family unit, gender bending, outright mind control.

Loss of Power: No access to arable land, attacks on freedoms and rights, meaningless elections, mass immigration.

We even have folks that believe our every move is monitored and reported. We live like specimens in a terrarium. Or, even that our very lives are mere illusion and we are but flaccid blobs producing 13.8 volts. No hope to ever escape, let alone improve our lot in life.

That all sucks. Try to enjoy the beauty around you, if you can. You won't get out alive anyhow.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I know this is a conspiracy site, but I am getting a little bummed out. I do believe we manifest what we dwell on, and there is quite a bit of negativity to go around. You shouldn't lose the fight before you even get out of bed.

You got yer:

Powers That Be: Alien overlords, Illuminati, 13 ruling families, banksters, assorted power hungry a**holes.

General Mayhem: War, terrorism, pestilence, corruption.

Psychological Operations: Controlled media, false flags, crisis actors, racial strife.

Assault on Health: Pollution, chemtrails, GMO's, fluoridated water, forced vaccinations, unneeded pharmaceuticals, mass abortion.

Mental Health: Electromagnetic radiation, induced stress, breakdown of the family unit, gender bending, outright mind control.

Loss of Power: No access to arable land, attacks on freedoms and rights, meaningless elections, mass immigration.

We even have folks that believe our every move is monitored and reported. We live like specimens in a terrarium. Or, even that our very lives are mere illusion and we are but flaccid blobs producing 13.8 volts. No hope to ever escape, let alone improve our lot in life.

That all sucks. Try to enjoy the beauty around you, if you can. You won't get out alive anyhow.

Absolutely agree with enjoying life etc, however one should do this without losing sight of reality - and by reality I do not mean the "picture" so eloquently painted by the MSM and their benefactors / sponsors / handlers.  One should research all things and keep the good whilst never failing to warn / enlighten people sheeple on / about the bad.

2 hours ago, VonLud said:

Try to enjoy the beauty around you, if you can.

Excellent advice! Create your own world with all the people and things you love and everything else on your list can just go hang.

8 hours ago, VonLud said:

I am getting a little bummed out. I do believe we manifest what we dwell on, and there is quite a bit of negativity to go around. You shouldn't lose the fight before you even get out of bed.

Understandable, but consider also, many here do not allow this to affect our capacity to enjoy living. Being aware of all you compiled (quite comprehensively and well put imo) does not immediately indicate it controls our lives. Not at all. In some instances it may create a better reality. A degree of self-reliance that is enjoyed not feared.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, VonLud said:

Just turn that NWO triangle upside down!  I makes more sense that way...but the optical sight seen by the eye is upsidedown as it is seen by the brain.  We the Sheeple are at the top and the all seeing eye is at the bottom (at the narrow end).

Birth is the leading cause of death. 

Smoking is the #1 cause of statistics.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Just turn that NWO triangle upside down!  I makes more sense that way...but the optical sight seen by the eye is upsidedown as it is seen by the brain.  We the Sheeple are at the top and the all seeing eye is at the bottom (at the narrow end).

Birth is the leading cause of death. 

Smoking is the #1 cause of statistics.

All seeing brown eye... and it is an ... yeah, I like it ^.^ Jedi Approved.

So true. You gotta enjoy it while you can. Heck just yesterday I had a buddy from Miami  and his wife come visit with us and it was honestly the best time I've had in a long time. Just catching up having a few laughs and what not. You have to enjoy the little things. 

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:06 AM, YourMom2 said:

Excellent advice! Create your own world with all the people and things you love and everything else on your list can just go hang.

In other words, you are advising people to create a "Safe Space" where they never have to deal with mean ole reality.

1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

In other words, you are advising people to create a "Safe Space" where they never have to deal with mean ole reality.

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of, "Don't let the bastards get you down".

But now that you mention it, a safe space might be a good idea.

As long as you are not invited.

6 hours ago, VonLud said:

a safe space might be a good idea.

I love my fainting room.
Sometimes self segregation is self preservation.

51 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I love my fainting room.
Sometimes self segregation is self preservation.

Never heard of a fainting room. Is that like fainting goats?

If I jump out of the closet will you faint?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.