Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
holographicINVASION

A nother "False Flag" ? Maybe staged video?

3 posts in this topic

I don't know what's going on anymore. Bill Ayers showing his face is never a good thing.  It seems to me that the biggest false flag of them all is how they are coordinating all the liberal students, with BLM (more liberals) and all the other smaller groups that show up at these things, including Communists. Soros money will be behind the next false flag, I'm pretty sure. 

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know what's going on anymore. Bill Ayers showing his face is never a good thing.  It seems to me that the biggest false flag of them all is how they are coordinating all the liberal students, with BLM (more liberals) and all the other smaller groups that show up at these things, including Communists. Soros money will be behind the next false flag, I'm pretty sure. 

Yes.. George of the Jungle Soros is behind some of these crazy events. They've been causing trouble at Trump events as well..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.