Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

You know when you reach that point in anger at the world?

8 posts in this topic

And you ask yourself.... fight? or to hell with the sheep?

Well lets tell a story with emoticons!

:drinkingwine::bananallama::bananarasta::qftV4K1::bananadancing::IBPlzqK:

:xmassnow: YAY ITS CHRISTMAS! oh wait that was 3 months ago!

:betteryet:

Because in the end... the sheep always return to the flock

I've moved past anger because it's all theatre and can be quite entertaining. Always react in the manner that is least expected.

3 people like this

31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Being a young man, these feelings are part of your DNA. The calling that you must get away, make something of your own.

Back during the Y2K B.S. I was ready. Had the baddest bug-out vehicle (I called it the Interceptor), with all accoutrements, including makeshift artillery.

The sheep were to be my targets of opportunity. I figured I could take what I wanted from them, as need be.

Do you want to help your fellow man or look out for #1?

It's not really philosophical. It comes down to who you are.

Emotions rob people of their ability to reason, use critical thinking and logic. Get someone emotional enough and that can believe lies (falsehoods) as truth and even support that once their emotions have subsided.

Because emotions override logic they can be used to insert false data that will be taken seriously by the subconscious as true. Pays to be careful of what you are exposed to while emotional because it can (the suggestions given) have a lasting effect.

At the end of the day you can't help people who don't want to be helped. You can't help people escape a cult if they want to be in the cult. Someone once said "Cast your seeds on the fertile ground not the stony ground."

We can't help those who can't accept the information.

What is true and correct often changes as perspective is applied to it (which is what were were taught in philosophy). Very few answers remain the same no matter what perspective is applied to them. Change your perspective and your perception of the world also changes.

I don't help everyone I can. I am just one person. If you help people instead of teaching them to help themselves then you are hindering them (one of the Buddhist philosophies).

So what am I trying to teach them to do?

Escape the matrix. The world is a deception and a distraction. People who can't accept this remain a prisoner of the experience. You can't help someone develop the mental abilities they don't want. So you spend a lot of time looking for the right people. Even then you can't do the work for them, they have to learn how to do it for themselves. No-one is going to save any of us, not even God, we have to save ourselves or we can't progress as an entity (perhaps the point of this experience). We are stuck here at this level of reality until we learn how to obtain self mastery in all things. When you master yourself you master the universe.

So I am not trying exactly to save the world, in fact the more the world goes to shit the more people that will come around to the escape option. While life is good and comforting they are not motivated. To save and improve the world is to keep people prisoner here aeons longer living lifetime after lifetime without purpose. Who wants to leave the carnival before closing time eh?

Every successive lifetime from now on will lock you further in to a system in which the very clues are being erased so you will have no change of escape in the future, you won't have any conception of reality beyond this fabricated one. Born into a totalitarian system of life and education where options and choices are extremely limited and perhaps only limited to options of meal. No media beyond what is provided to you by the corporate state, no religion or advanced philosophy, just be a battery until you die.

All kind of a vicious circle, fight to preserve the earth's reality which will keep people in the game or allow the earth to go to hell so people will leave and go home. I am always caught between the two, making a better life on earth of just seriously dedicating my entire existence to getting myself (and perhaps a few others) out. I know what I should do, but the carnival is so distracting.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Go outside and howl at the moon. You'll feel better. :hug:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.