Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Island Girl

NBC News: “All Americans Will Be Microchipped In Less Than 3 Years”

8 posts in this topic

An implantable chip in one’s hand. This chip could interact with your body in the doctor’s office. Scan it, and it could tell your blood pressure, blood sugar, heart rate, or any other vital piece of information of medical history.

Go to the store and scan your hand to pay for groceries. It would be connected to your bank account and the amount deducted. No cash. No credit cards. No more fraud.

How far off is this?

Not very. In fact IBM has been getting the public primed for years.

http://bit.ly/1xuZThJ

Ah yes, RFID chips.

If I recall correctly, the Mythbusters were forced to abandon and episode where they showed how easy it was to hack them and seal the information off them. (All you need is an RFID scanner and tablet PC with the right software, then just take a stroll in a mall...)

Ah yes, RFID chips.

If I recall correctly, the Mythbusters were forced to abandon and episode where they showed how easy it was to hack them and seal the information off them. (All you need is an RFID scanner and tablet PC with the right software, then just take a stroll in a mall...)

​Kind of the same way they do it at starbucks with the wifi users sucking down their all day Caffè Latte's.

And if you refuse?  What kind of country can force you as an individual to simply have a foreign object implanted in your body?  My dog has a microchip for his medical aid, but then again I cannot remember him opposing it.. LOL

And if you refuse?  What kind of country can force you as an individual to simply have a foreign object implanted in your body?  My dog has a microchip for his medical aid, but then again I cannot remember him opposing it.. LOL

Revelation 13:17

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Who says prophecy is baloney?

There's a scientific explanation for everything, including the ability to see the electrical energy we call the future.

There will be plenty of unexpected surprises with this prophecy, and you wont even realize what's
really happening when it does take place. This ones gonna come from right out of left field!

Remember, the first english translation was the 1611 king james version from the greek. Is it 100%
accurate? Not on your life. There's always something lost in every translation, but remember, the
1611 kjv was the very first translation, so in that sense, its the original first english speaking version,
but still prone to errors in its translations. Each newer version was even more inaccurate! Hell, they
even changed the greek versions so many times, they've actually lost count. New versions were written
into english from even these newer greek versions, so none of it is accurate anymore!

Maybe you don't even realize that so many phrases and words were actually removed from many versions,
and so much so that they no longer resemble the originals. Well planned? Maybe!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.