Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Glorious Leader Says Israel Should be Paying Us

7 posts in this topic

At a press conference just hours ahead of his AIPAC speech, Trump was asked about the nation’s we give foreign military aid to paying us back. He said yeah. Then he was asked about Israel paying us.

Yes, Israel should be paying us.

cont

Since everyone keeps saying we're a corporation, Trump knows how to run one of them. If he'd run it for the people, we could stop a lot of what is going on in government. See, what we have been missing are people who know how to negotiate contracts, that is ALL politicians do all day long. We've had the worst agents, who are totally corrupt, negotiating contracts in our name.  They are motivated by greed for personal gain and don't care what happens to us as long as they get paid.And yes, we don't owe Israel a penny that I know about. If they get things, we should get things back, otherwise, it's not even really a legally binding contract because we get no "consideration".  Other than everyone telling me that I need Israel to be in the ME, but no one ever tells me why.

Posted (edited)

Ron Paul defines foreign aid as 'taking money from poor people in rich countries and giving it to rich people in poor countries'. Israel doesn't qualify imo and the arms they've been given have been used to start wars and bludgeon the Palestinians. That's wrong. Not sure why Trump would say Israel should be paying the US though. Why? Unless it's for the 100s of millions (billions?)  Israel has received and never paid a penny back.

Edited by Brio

1 hour ago, Brio said:

Ron Paul defines foreign aid as 'taking money from poor people in rich countries and giving it to rich people in poor countries'. Israel doesn't qualify imo and the arms they've been given have been used to start wars and bludgeon the Palestinians. That's wrong. Not sure why Trump would say Israel should be paying the US though. Why? Unless it's for the 100s of millions (billions?)  Israel has received and never paid a penny back.

Ron Paul is correct about almost everything he says.  I don't see any advantage in having Israel as an "ally" unless we just have all this extra money and missiles we have to  dispose of.  

8 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Ron Paul is correct about almost everything he says.  I don't see any advantage in having Israel as an "ally" unless we just have all this extra money and missiles we have to  dispose of.  

Any ally is a good thing, if we were all allies, everyone in the world, there'd be no war. Unfortunately, those that get to decide sell their friends and buy enemies.

Posted (edited)

Well it was recently disclosed from the declassified hidden server things Hillary Clinton had that Israel has nuclear weapons, them admitting it. This is an international crime since they have not signed the nuclear pleafiration(sp?) treaty and are not allowed to receive any funds if they have not. Since they been lying about not having them, well, they owe back the funds until they sign, then thereafter until paid in full. Also more here

Edited by rbear
+

22 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Since everyone keeps saying we're a corporation, Trump knows how to run one of them. If he'd run it for the people, we could stop a lot of what is going on in government. See, what we have been missing are people who know how to negotiate contracts, that is ALL politicians do all day long. We've had the worst agents, who are totally corrupt, negotiating contracts in our name.  They are motivated by greed for personal gain and don't care what happens to us as long as they get paid.And yes, we don't owe Israel a penny that I know about. If they get things, we should get things back, otherwise, it's not even really a legally binding contract because we get no "consideration".  Other than everyone telling me that I need Israel to be in the ME, but no one ever tells me why.

The problem is that politicians always negotiate while tuned in to Radio WIIFM (What's In It For Me)

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.