Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

THIRD brush with terror: American Mormon, 19, left with burns and shrapnel injuries in Brussels attack also survived Boston and Paris bombs

18 posts in this topic

Mason Wells, 19, an American Mormon missionary, has survived his third terrorist attack

Mason was in Paris last year during the attacks and a block away from the finish line of the Boston Marathon during the bombings

The teen suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon, injuries from shrapnel and second- and third-degree burns on his face and hands

Despite his injuries, his parents said he is in good spirits and expected to make a full recovery 

Another survivor of the blast was NBA Hall of Fame star Dikembe Mutombo who was napping when the bombs went off

An American Mormon missionary was injured in the horrifying Brussels airport terrorist attack after having previously survived the Boston bombing and the Paris attacks.  

Yesterday, a jihadi bomb suspect walked out of Brussels Airport, where 19-year-old Mason Wells was with three other Mormon missionaries, moments before two accomplices massacred at least 34 people in a double suicide bombing, officials believe.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the blasts at Brussels Airport and a metro station that have left at least 34 people dead, and nearly 200 injured, including nine Americans. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3505243/It-s-blessing-God-s-alive-American-Mormon-injured-brush-terrorism-Brussels-surviving-Boston-bombing-Paris-attacks.html#ixzz43hSBnuWZ 

:chuckle: Ok... maybe it really happened. 

I am just curious, WTF were you doing at all three places?  Maybe it's you, a bad omen or something - go to Russia for a while.... (TIC) :signyeahthat:

1 person likes this

This is his third terrorist attack ! As a victim ? This kid sounds like he has a demon or a ? that is out to get him . He should from now on stay home for his own well being !

Or could he be a actor in a agenda ? It's sad that there were people hurt but the real terrorist don't care about any life not even their own .

As for the terrorist, I can't even imagine a person's mind set to blowing themselves up killing others for a ideology of any kind unless they are soul less ... 

18 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

I am just curious, WTF were you doing at all three places?  Maybe it's you, a bad omen or something - go to Russia for a while.... (TIC) :signyeahthat:

really shit luck. case in point, ppl struck twice by lightning.

I'm wondering if he's one of their crisis actors gone wild. Mind blown. 

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

really shit luck. case in point, ppl struck twice by lightning.

Sure, but did you not spot the (TIC) in the comment..

11 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Sure, but did you not spot the (TIC) in the comment..

clarify please

Ok so a mormon missionary is in, Three, 3, different terrorist attacks!

What are the odds. I mean really, what are the odds of this.

20 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Maybe just maybe their after that kid. :1XqXnoz::rofl:

2 people like this

He is a plant.a fluckin behind the scenes crisis actor

Isn't this just the craziest thing you've ever heard? I'm sure someone is out there vetting this guy like crazy to see whether this is all true or not. (I don't expect MSM to do that!)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.