Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

K-Talk Taboo Conspiracy - Boston Bombing & Crisis Actors with Peekay

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Part 1 of 2......

Part 2 ....

Edited by JibbyJedi
2 people like this

Part 2 is finished and will be uploaded in a few hours...... he only touched on Boston for a small portion of part 2, Peekay goes into many other CT's in the 2nd half involving false flags & other such nonsense in our media.

1 person likes this

there are lot's of drills now, if it's good enough, then they go live.... boston was a pre-chosen one.

Just finished Part 2.  Very good!  Lots of great topics covered esp. with your superb video editing work.  My favorite was the introduction and the tranny section.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Just finished Part 2.  Very good!  Lots of great topics covered esp. with your superb video editing work.  My favorite was the introduction and the tranny section.

Thank you.   I got massive Deja Vu at the intro to part 2 when I watched it, like I already used it in one of the K-Talks?  I don't remember using it before but it feels like I have.  I put in the best stuff I came across in the tranny section, the "Hair Club For Men" membership card for Michelle..... oh man if that is genuine, lmao.  

It seems like the more we come across, the more past jokes come to light.   The Williams sisters.... brothers, the Wayans brothers...... http://www.tribute.ca/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/photo1.jpg  ...I'm thinking they are in on the jokes, lol.

I think the only way I was able to keep up with Peekay is because I've watched a ton of his stuff in the past.   I had a thread at LOP of Peekay's original 6 hr video of the break down that day but it seems to have vanished mysteriously, I was going to post a link to it here.  I also could have sworn you posted in that thread too back then because not many watched the whole thing but a few did and commented about it.   Peekay is definitely the Jarrah White of the Boston Bombing, frame by frame break downs at such a meticulous level that no one can debate their findings.

Edited by JibbyJedi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.