Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Brussels attack WAS a false flag! Article plus my own proof!

18 posts in this topic

(INTELLIHUB) — As Brussels continues to count its dead from a horrific ISIS terror attack that killed over 30 people and injured over 200 more, it is important to note that this attack is absolutely a false flag in the sense that European authorities purposefully let in hundreds of thousands of refugees despite the obvious terror threat.

Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump and the entire alternative media have continually warned that something of this magnitude was bound to happen due to leftist policies of allowing obvious military age refugees who openly hate the west freely into Europe. There literally was no other outcome that could have come about from these psychotic policies.

Think about this for a second. European leaders brought in millions of people from war-zones who are admitted invaders of Syria and they didn’t think terror attacks would subsequently happen?

Make no mistake. The policies of the leftist European governments directly lead to the horrific attacks in Brussels today. Terror cells were brought in, on record, and then allowed to attack and now we have to give our speech up so they will not attack us again?!

https://www.intellihub.com/proof-brussels-terror-attack-false-flag/

Now for my own 2 cents! It could be real but from what i have seen it is a false flag event! check the below video between the 17s and 22s mark and see the baby he picks up. ITS A DOLL! totally rigid limbs. No movement. Not even from him picking it up. IT WAS A DOLL!

2 people like this

I can't even watch any more of these performances, I don't even bother checking for proof of false flag because I know they all are shows.  The real terrorism is from our wealthy owners. 

They used dolls in the Boston Bombing BS show too, I have a section on it in part 2 of our TC show with Peekay22 coming out this week.  In that event they were using what looked like a 7 year old child doll with bent knees that never changed.   Peekay's breakdowns & the visuals I laid down pretty much devastate any validity to the Boston Bombing.  That one is more than officially case closed.... the rest of these are just smaller shit shows to add numbers of "terrorisms" to the total count on news record to give them justification for more lock downs of rights & freedom.

France's state of emergency (martial law in US) is in effect until May 26th.  Now Brussels is under the same.  I wonder if these "events" will continue to trickle in.  Subsequently, each location will go into lock down mode.  

Just a thought.  I'm pretty much over trying to guess how "it" will play out.  It's clearly going to play out and I don't see anyone being able to stop it at this point.

My job is to be prepared and help my family and any good souls I find along the way...

3 people like this

It does look like a doll but it is hard for me to tell. The reaction of the man is more telling. He doesn't look at the baby or try to comfort it. He scoops it up like he dropped his jacket.

I don't get why they would bother to stage these big events and then F it all up with this amateur hour stuff.

Do they really like to show their hand like that? Something always seems off to me about the whole show.

Are we all just a joke?

This is no way to run a railroad.

49 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I can't even watch any more of these performances, I don't even bother checking for proof of false flag because I know they all are shows.  The real terrorism is from our wealthy owners. 

They used dolls in the Boston Bombing BS show too, I have a section on it in part 2 of our TC show with Peekay22 coming out this week.  In that event they were using what looked like a 7 year old child doll with bent knees that never changed.   Peekay's breakdowns & the visuals I laid down pretty much devastate any validity to the Boston Bombing.  That one is more than officially case closed.... the rest of these are just smaller shit shows to add numbers of "terrorisms" to the total count on news record to give them justification for more lock downs of rights & freedom.

I completely agree, they are ramping things up last 7 years

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html

1 hour ago, VonLud said:

Are we all just a joke?

Playing to the larger audience, aka The Herd. They perceive the herd to be so dumb, so ignorant, so lost in their phone-world that they will fail to notice sloppy work. So far, it's been working and agendas are moving forward. So now we have France and Belgium in lock down. Who's next? The Swedes are getting fed up with the cost of housing their rapists so maybe they need a reminder on where their loyalties lie.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, holographicINVASION said:

I completely agree, they are ramping things up last 7 years

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html

Seems so.... http://images.futuristech.info/post/featured_images/imgs/000/003/054/medium/VIDEO-Mass-shootings-up-dramatically-under-Obama-Data-shows-increased-gun-laws-are-not-the-answer.jpg?1449125266

I'm not believing anyone is really being killed in all this bullshit but on record those are the stats.  People seem to believe words on paper more than their own eyes & ears though.

2 people like this

A false flag - like the London undergound palava. Rediculous that people can't see this . Gladio/MI6/Mossad strike again.

Posted (edited)

But that must be wrong.  Hillary is calling for Europe to pass tougher laws,  Trump is yelling for more torture,  Cruz is saying to cut off immigration, and even ole Bernie wants to "kill Isis"... our fearless candidates can't be wrong can they? 

Edited by octopus prime

Posted (edited)

On the radio I've been hearing clips from "special annalists" all afternoon. They're saying it's not a matter of if, it's when it will happen here so we need to beef up security at airports and all other transportation hubs.

It's like they're not even trying to hide their manipulation anymore.

* They're actually calling them Islamic Terrorists this time too.

Edited by Lucy Barnable

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.