Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brio

Whose Bright Idea Was It To Show A Naked Melania Trump In An Attack Ad?

7 posts in this topic

Good grief, I'd vote for her lacking any competing qualifications from other contenders' wives. Common sense and credibility would trump (pardon the pun) beauty any day but so far the only one displaying any qualifications at all to credit the USA is Melania.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/03/04/enhanced-mid-8139-1458581517-18.png

I guess they're getting down and dirty.  But just imagine our illustrious emperor's new clothes.  Or even Billary....ewwww. gross...

IDK, but for a brief second,  I considered changing my support to Trump.  I  can't see how Cruz benefits from this.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

IDK, but for a brief second,  I considered changing my support to Trump.  I  can't see how Cruz benefits from this.

He doesn't he can't! The liberals have been blindsided! LMAO!!

I really need to get more popcorn :qFbfZwK:

Edited by Brio

Even in that sexy pose Melania is more of a "first lady" than the current pretender.

2 people like this

She's like a swimsuit model or something isn't she?  The liberals strike again!  If the emporer wore new clothes we'd find out (s)he's an Obamapussy!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.