Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titanic1

We are Vibrational Beings

10 posts in this topic

The nature of our universe is that of vibration. Well being is constantly flowing to all things from source. Our Inner being, our highest self, or our soul, is the true divine part of us that is eternal. This part of us guides us through our day to day selves, in proportion to the manner that we accept its guidance. We are vibrational beings first and foremost, and our ability to allow or resist the natural state of well being flowing to us, is what determines the “reality” we experience.

Our thoughts create our vibration, which emanates out into the vibrational universe. This process creates our point of attraction, and the law of attraction brings to us that which is like our vibration. Through conscious or unconscious use of our thoughts, we can create a higher or lower frequency on which we vibrate, and in which we attract other things/experiences/beings that are on our same vibration. It is in this way that we co-create our own reality.

Our Feelings are our guidance system. Showing us whether or not we are in alignment with our inner being, where well being flows to us easily. When we feel good, we know that we are allowing well being in with our thoughts and point of attraction. When we feel bad, we know we are resisting the well being with our thoughts and point of attraction. What we think about and hold our attention to, is what we offer as a vibration for attraction.  We can change our experience by focusing our thoughts on things that make us feel good and vibrate at a higher frequency, thus attracting more things that keep us feeling good and expanding to a higher frequency.

http://www.wearevibrationalbeings.com/here-now/blog/the-nature-of-our-universe

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God created through the Word, which was made flesh, in the person of Jesus Christ. Ofcourse everything vibrates. I forget the verse, because I'm hardly a scholar, but it says in the smallest things you'll see the Lord, and an excited rejoicing, all that right? So ofcourse the atoms be bouncing, they're happy cuz they're doing God's work ^.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You post some great off-the-wall stuff.

I looked at your fluoride thread at LOP, where I lurk and look for the occasional genuine ct. I don't post any more since my flat earth thread was trashed, not by trolls, but by admin.

I took 20 Mule Team Borax for arthritis 2 years ago. I am cured but take tablets as a maintenance dose. Now I read in your post that it also detoxes fluoride. Hey! Win-win. 

Not meaning to derail this thread. As a Tesla fan, I appreciate his insights about vibration, which I think may be the energy distribution of the computer program we live in. In the aether. That's probably one of your threads too. :biggrin:

As you are clearly a free thinker, you should look us up on flat earth threads. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, titanic1 said:

Our thoughts create our vibration, which emanates out into the vibrational universe

Words vibrate as well and have weight which is how advertising works combined with sound. Imagine if you were sitting outside the matrix as an observer with millions of TVs blaring where The Screen is king. Earplugs, please!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Words vibrate as well and have weight which is how advertising works combined with sound. Imagine if you were sitting outside the matrix as an observer with millions of TVs blaring where The Screen is king. Earplugs, please!

Yes.  Take enough psychedelic drugs and you can actually see some of that stuff, lol.  I've seen everything flickering, the refresh rate so to speak, the orbs, the streakers, we have a very busy realm here.    Seeing for oneself helps validity of a CT, I don't recommend anyone take drugs..... but some do interfere with the Matrix firewalls and allow one to see things on a raw level.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Yes.  Take enough psychedelic drugs and you can actually see some of that stuff, lol.  I've seen everything flickering, the refresh rate so to speak, the orbs, the streakers, we have a very busy realm here.    Seeing for oneself helps validity of a CT, I don't recommend anyone take drugs..... but some do interfere with the Matrix firewalls and allow one to see things on a raw level.

Just a thought. I have seen some of the things you speak of.

But, if we are in a matrix, then it follows that the drug and your ingestion of it must be programmed into the matrix as well.

I lean towards some sort of "blinders" that have hidden the realm around us.

We might just be the "slow" ones in the class that other entities disregard or poke fun at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I drive to work at many locations all the time because I do construction, different job sites all the time. This is what I've noticed. I've noticed more and more of them towers, and I visualize the future, and from all the research I've done. It's kind of a gloomy future of this earth. So, I like the idea of changing what future I envision, just got to figure it all out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VonLud said:

Just a thought. I have seen some of the things you speak of.

But, if we are in a matrix, then it follows that the drug and your ingestion of it must be programmed into the matrix as well.

I lean towards some sort of "blinders" that have hidden the realm around us.

We might just be the "slow" ones in the class that other entities disregard or poke fun at.

It "seems" to be the case.... every pill, food, drink, all geometric symbols shifting rapidly with their own carrier frequency waves, all coming from one source then thru us then back to another or the original source.  We are like batteries in this system.  That movie was terrifically accurate.

Sometimes I swear I can hear what sounds like an aquarium around me, lol.  I get this image in my head of Neo in the pod of fluid dreaming his life away when I hear those sounds.   When I get these sharp pains out of nowhere like what feels like a bite on my legs or arms and nothing is visibly there, what is that all about, the spiders maintaining our pods?  lol..... modern medical science has an explanation for everything, most are guesses of course but their lips are always moving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to hear about your  experience with borax Grav. Cured my own bursitis(frozen shoulder and tennis elbow) with the stuff.Doctors were trying to shove me on statins for the rest of my life haha. Read all about it in Nexus magazine and never looked back/

.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, grav said:

You post some great off-the-wall stuff.

I looked at your fluoride thread at LOP, where I lurk and look for the occasional genuine ct. I don't post any more since my flat earth thread was trashed, not by trolls, but by admin.

I took 20 Mule Team Borax for arthritis 2 years ago. I am cured but take tablets as a maintenance dose. Now I read in your post that it also detoxes fluoride. Hey! Win-win. 

Not meaning to derail this thread. As a Tesla fan, I appreciate his insights about vibration, which I think may be the energy distribution of the computer program we live in. In the aether. That's probably one of your threads too. :biggrin:

As you are clearly a free thinker, you should look us up on flat earth threads. 

I was taking that stuff for my arthritis too.  I find that Black Cumin oil took all my pain away.  I took hemp oil too for a while, that is good, it takes away a lot of pain.  Takes about two months for it to start working for your arthritis.  The Black Cumin oil you can research by also searching for Nigella Sativa.  

Thanks for all your comments, I appreciate them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.