Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Michigan Schools To Let Students Choose Gender, Name And Bathroom

8 posts in this topic

Michigan’s State Board of Education has drafted a guidance that would push the state’s schools to allow all students, regardless of parental or doctoral input, to choose their gender, name, pronouns, and bathrooms.

Spearheaded by board president John C. Austin and signed by state superintendent Brian Whiston, the guidance informs Michigan public schools that only the students themselves–i.e. not their parents or doctors–can determine what their individual gender identities are.

“The responsibility for determining a student’s gender identity rests with the student. Outside confirmation from medical or mental health professionals, or documentation of legal changes, is not needed,” the guidance states.

Gender identity is defined in the guidance as “a person’s deeply held internal sense or psychological knowledge of their own gender, regardless of the biological sex they were assigned at birth.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/michigan-schools-to-let-students-choose-gender-name-and-bathroom/#ixzz43asxzFK1

1 person likes this

What can ANYONE say about this other than it being utterly ridiculous on its face?  So the student gets to decide what gender they are. Hey, how about go to a private place, pull down yer frigging pants and everything you need to know is in your underwear?  Too simple, I know. 

Posted (edited)

Just now, Cinnamon said:

everything you need to know is in your underwear

Cinnamon this would be to simple;   Even a caveman could tell the difference with out looking in your pants  . Geeeeeesh

I really don't know what to say about this subject . All I can see is that the PC " political correct " crowd is trying to dehumanize humanity . 

My question should be way but I know way .

I now can't wait to see the day come where the PC crowd will want us all to wear matching uniforms along with matching hair cuts and shoes with a micro chip in your hand .

Really they don't want us to have a sovereign individuality .

Edited by CSB
3 people like this

58 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What can ANYONE say about this other than it being utterly ridiculous on its face?  So the student gets to decide what gender they are. Hey, how about go to a private place, pull down yer frigging pants and everything you need to know is in your underwear?  Too simple, I know. 

Comment of the year! Need half a million to run a campaign to show people how to do it.

If you like your _________ you can keep your _________

Let's see. I can pick my gender, name, and bathroom.

Do I have to be a human? What if I think I'm a boy poodle named Fluffy? I choose to use the flag pole as my bathroom.

This policy is prejudiced against us animalists. Unfair! Why should sexism and other -isms be addressed and mine isn't? I demand a recount!  :angry:

10 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I hate my state

Michigan has extremely lax "anti-bullying" policies. They also have extremely lax homeschooling laws.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.