Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Who Is Who ? This Rabbit Hole Is Going To Deep For My Shallow Mind

8 posts in this topic

They never allow you into a Prime Minister (king/president/emperor/whatever the f***/top dog) unless you're thirteen degrees in. Any futher, and you can play a role, but all prime positions are saved for the serpent seed line, and it's thirteen degrees. The family names change, as does their "faith", but at thse end of the day, dna proves two things. One, we all came from Eve (through the will of the Lord, ofcourse). Two, Satan's seed is easy to connect, I'm not even wasting anyone's time where CBS bragged about it, and how Obama and Bush aren't so far from not only kin to themselves, but the queen. Totally chance, ofcourse. Nothing but chance. Families in power seek to stay in power, this is an old rule. You don't accept it, then you're being played by it.

3 people like this

Doesn't surprise me, but the Trump has let out the bag of cats and they are not going back in. Who else was going to do this? no one...

2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

They're all related just as we are....by six degrees.

We can all be connected by six degrees, probably less now thanks to the internet, but actually blood degrees from the queen is quite a diffrent number, and you'll find an innordanant amount of them with a title that puts them "above" you o.o

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 10:29 PM, CSB said:

Who Is Who ? This Rabbit Hole Is Going To Deep For My Shallow Mind

Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump Are Cousins RIGGED ELECTION 2016

This crap needs to be confirmed ! Tell me this is not true .... 

Red silver J - all I got to say

I think it's all rigged, all the time

cool song btw

3 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

We can all be connected by six degrees, probably less now thanks to the internet, but actually blood degrees from the queen is quite a diffrent number, and you'll find an innordanant amount of them with a title that puts them "above" you o.o

True, queens don't swap spit with just anybody but kings are known to spread their seed with commoners. There's conflicting research on the marrying of first cousins but we may be witnessing that inbreeding does indeed produce psychopaths.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.