Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

LIVE Donald Trump FULL Speech at AIPAC Policy Conference

28 posts in this topic

If you are interested.....

1 person likes this

BOOM!  Trump IS an establishment candidate!  He is already on his knees before AIPAC!

Hahahahaha, all you Trump lovers got fooled, and if you can't see it now, then there is no saving you!

45 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

BOOM!  Trump IS an establishment candidate!  He is already on his knees before AIPAC!

Hahahahaha, all you Trump lovers got fooled, and if you can't see it now, then there is no saving you!

Why are you so happy about something that is true of every candidate and has infected this country like a plaque no matter who gets into office?  

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why are you so happy about something that is true of every candidate and has infected this country like a plaque no matter who gets into office?  

That's what I thought. @Frankenstein, is being an establishment candidate good or bad?

Do you think Hillary isn't fooling anyone?

5 minutes ago, Flat said:

That's what I thought. @Frankenstein, is being an establishment candidate good or bad?

Do you think Hillary isn't fooling anyone?

Of course I know Hillary is an establishment candidate, but you don't get progress overnight.  A vote for Hillary is a vote to keep America from backsliding under GOP leadership, it's a vote to keep moving forward.

8 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Of course I know Hillary is an establishment candidate, but you don't get progress overnight.  A vote for Hillary is a vote to keep America from backsliding under GOP leadership, it's a vote to keep moving forward.

Do you think Hillary isn't fooling anyone?  She's an honest person?

1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

You need to figure out what is really going on. There is a neo-con plan in place. Read the PNAC documents. See the evidence that this plan is to invade many countries in the Middle East.  Bush put part of the plan into operation and when Obama showed up, he has followed their plans exactly.  They are all following PNAC's playbook and before they are done, there will have been 7 countries invaded by the U.S.  There is nothing noble about what the U.S. has done regarding these invasions and there were no immediate threats to the U.S. from any of them and their invasions saved NO ONE.  If Hillary gets in, there is no doubt that she will play by these same rules.  One day you will wake up and feel the squeeze like others here already feel it.  Don't you get it that Hillary is all about the money and the power?  She doesn't give one iota about you, other than to use you. That is anything but "progress".  Obama has ruled like a neo-con and so will HIllary.  See it yet? 

I was the first one on this forum to point out that Trump might have more than a passing interest in doing Israel's bidding. It's getting old being Israel's ***** in the ME.

1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

This isn't a surprise.

Every president and politician has to kiss Israel's backside and that's not going to change until we disallow Israeli dual citizens from holding office.

28 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

A vote to keep moving forward towards living hell.

No shocker here. Anyone who didn't want to be fooled could see this about Trump.  However,  voting for Hillary???? That's not an option.  If you can't vote 3rd party now, when can you? 

10 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

No shocker here. Anyone who didn't want to be fooled could see this about Trump.  However,  voting for Hillary???? That's not an option.  If you can't vote 3rd party now, when can you? 

Scott Smith 2016?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.