Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

OP - Anyone else notice how they got you to really hate Trump?

14 posts in this topic

A friends post.

""  So..

Anyone else notice how they got you to really hate Trump? I mean seriously. Did you notice and decide "Eh f*** it, I'll conform"?

I am just trying to wrap my head around this new level of idiocy so bear with me.

The media has completely taken over the minds of the average American. I figured that by now, the majority would know how to separate reality and sensationalism; at what point fact meets fiction.

This is a clear sign of devolution. Whatever happened to people forming their own opinion through research? What am I saying, most of you guys don't even know how to use Google.

I'm done. I actually may just go out and vote for Trump. I wish he builds a giant f***ing wall on the boarder, deports the majority of illegal immigrants, and taxes the f*** out of corporations who outsource their work overseas.

"Oh Danny. You are giving up on your people. You are Cuban! Why wouldn't you be all for illegal immigration?"

Because I've spent my entire life, hearing the multitudes of people who succumb to the elements trying to escape a hellish regime that is only 90 miles away from us. Whole families have been swallowed by the sea, eaten by sharks, roasted by the sun, all because they want to strive and work in the United States. To have a future that isn't governed by a single egotistical dick.

My people have been f***ed and yet they still strive. They are among the most, if not the most, innovative people on the face of this planet. They'll adapt, and live. I just want a President that will make it clear that no one is getting in illegally so my people can quit gambling their lives. Even a small ounce of a possibility that they aren't going to be deported back is enough for them to risk their lives on the back of a raft, and literally face death if deported back.

It's time to be real about reality, stick that obtuse morality right back up your ass and begin to rationalize things for what they are. Shit needs to change in this country and the only person that will do it is Trump; for better or for worse. We need change.  ""

http://i.imgur.com/0PvvqDm.jpg

~  Juntness

2 people like this

They don't want Trump to be in office, because he will take care of business; something the establishment doesn't want to do.

If they can't let Trump in office, they are telling We the People that we do not have a voice.  They just can't give up their power and money trips.  But our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence clearly states that they do not have a choice.  They are required to give We the People the power.

1 hour ago, counterintelligence said:

They don't want Trump to be in office, because he will take care of business; something the establishment doesn't want to do.

If they can't let Trump in office, they are telling We the People that we do not have a voice.  They just can't give up their power and money trips.  But our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence clearly states that they do not have a choice.  They are required to give We the People the power.

And if they do steal the nomination from him we all know that they could care less about what we the people think or want. They only do it for themselves. But if Americans would wake up and realize we the people outnumber them 10000 to 1 we could come back. But no most people are complacent and will do what ever big brother wants them to do no mater the result. 

7 hours ago, Groove said:

And if they do steal the nomination from him we all know that they could care less about what we the people think or want. They only do it for themselves. But if Americans would wake up and realize we the people outnumber them 10000 to 1 we could come back. But no most people are complacent and will do what ever big brother wants them to do no mater the result. 

complience test 2000: Pass

fear test 2001: Pass

complience test 2002: Pass

There's a reason they're so bold now a days, they've been champ for over 15 years....

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

The haters will have 8 years to hate Trump.

If he is elected he will not last 8 years... Because the elite will not allow him to rule that long.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Maybe it's because America's toughest Sheriff is talking Trump!

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/local/arizona/2016/03/10/81587434/

One thing about trump he is bringing the anti-government agenda. And conspiracy theory and truth to the masses. And if he does not win this will have a cascading effect that may cause a civil war.

A lot of people are throwing all the eggs they own into trumps basket and if the ship goes down.... its ON!

I  would like to point out that everyone who doesn't support Trump hates him. Plenty are like me and just don't trust him or believe him because of his past actions and words he has spoken.  We believe he will say anything necessary,  including catering to a few conspiracies like 9/11 , to gain power. 

His glowing praise for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama,  his kissing up to the likes of Nancy Pelosi,  his acceptance of welfare through bankruptcy, etc, etc. I just can't look past actions,  because they speak louder than words. Knowing a tree by the fruit it bears. However you want to phrase it.

Someone please tell me what I am missing.  Not what you wish would be true,  but some facts that would change my mind from a Libertarian vote. 

8 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I  would like to point out that everyone who doesn't support Trump hates him. Plenty are like me and just don't trust him or believe him because of his past actions and words he has spoken.  We believe he will say anything necessary,  including catering to a few conspiracies like 9/11 , to gain power. 

His glowing praise for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama,  his kissing up to the likes of Nancy Pelosi,  his acceptance of welfare through bankruptcy, etc, etc. I just can't look past actions,  because they speak louder than words. Knowing a tree by the fruit it bears. However you want to phrase it.

Someone please tell me what I am missing.  Not what you wish would be true,  but some facts that would change my mind from a Libertarian vote. 

Like it or not, we have a two party system that is actually one party. You may vote your conscience but your man will not become president. We get the same crap choices every election and this time a vote for Trump is a vote against Hillary or Sanders. This is how Obama got reelected because nobody could stand McCain so the choice is evil vs evil. Do you like your poison sweet or sour?

I like the Donald. He kicks ass and chews gum.

The more they pick at him, the better I like him. But.t.t.t.t.

This may be a case of reverse psychology. Maybe they think we will all be bad kids and defy the establishment by voting for the one they really want.

Damn the Matrix, You can't win for losing. We must choose the lesser of the 5 evils.

I still say, Anyone but Hillary!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.