Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Henry Kissinger and Hillary Clinton

7 posts in this topic

I gotta say that Henry is a very bad statesman, but he is good at being the Bloody Arm of the New World Order.  I was just sitting here thinking of how evil that man is and did a quick google search and lo and behold, what did I find?  Why does this not surprise me? Hillary cannot get elected, she is going to destroy us and the rest of the world. She won't even throw you a bone when she does it either.  

<snip>

"I happen to believe that Henry Kissinger was one of the most destructive secretaries of state in the modern history of this country," Sanders huffed, adding, "I will not take advice from Henry Kissinger." He referred to the secret bombing of Cambodia during the Vietnam war as a Kissinger-orchestrated move that eventually led to genocide in that country. "So count me in as somebody who will not be listening to Henry Kissinger," Sanders roared. Clinton defended her association with Kissinger by replying, "I listen to a wide variety of voices that have expertise in various areas." She cast her interactions with Kissinger as motivated by her desire to obtain any information that might be useful to craft policy. "People we may disagree with on a number of things may have some insight, may have some relationships that are important for the president to understand in order to best protect the United States," she said.

What Clinton did not mention was that her bond with Kissinger was personal as well as professional, as she and her husband have for years regularly spent their winter holidays with Kissinger and his wife, Nancy, at the beachfront villa of fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, who died in 2014, and his wife, Annette, in the Dominican Republic.

<snip>

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/hillary-clinton-kissinger-vacation-dominican-republic-de-la-renta

This was the first thing that popped up on Google about Henry K. and I wasn't even looking for info on Hillary. She's hanging out with a world class criminal and serial killer.  International Courts have convicted him and his travel is restricted because somebody will disappear him into a foreign jail! Or worse.  Maybe they'll take her and Bill while they're at it.  Bad Company! 

Just now, Brio said:

He's still alive? What a shame...

:qWOMOeB: I know! He never shuts up either. 

5 minutes ago, Brio said:

Check this out :qFbfZwK:

Nooo I didn't just see Bill Clinton twerking. hahahah

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.