Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

I keep getting bombarded with Britain Stronger IN Europe propaganda so i made my own anti-propaganda

8 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I keep getting bombarded with Britain Stronger IN Europe propaganda so i made my own anti-propaganda

https://twitter.com/copstaff/status/711889313844305920

Give them hell, Shep.  They deserve to get out, just like all the elite around the world needs to shut up, get out and move on.  They do nothing but keep sending everyone down a path of destruction.  The NWO is getting more and more visible by the day, isn't it?  The veil is lifting and the hammers are coming down.

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

BREXIT!

Give me initial issues for a better tomorrow any day of the week.

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Give them hell, Shep.  They deserve to get out, just like all the elite around the world needs to shut up, get out and move on.  They do nothing but keep sending everyone down a path of destruction.  The NWO is getting more and more visible by the day, isn't it?  The veil is lifting and the hammers are coming down.

Yes indeed. All you have to do is turn on the tv any channel will do and you will see the veil coming off. I mean hell they admitted on the news that your vote doesn't count and that the plan was to steal the nomination, then they talked about a third party run for someone just to stop Trump.  If they do that they are literally handing the presidency to the democrats!

I mean really America when is enough enough?!? 

1 person likes this

P.U. to the EU. The people are ready to rumble, there and here.

16 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I keep getting bombardeChristmasitain Stronger IN Europe pr opaganda so i made my own anti-propaganda because i'm sick and tired of the whole LOVE THE EU movement when they are power-tripping sons of bitches who are helping destroy nations.

https://twitter.com/copstaff/status/711889313844305920

You say MERRY CHRISTMAS as much as you like. Next christmas Im Graffing It everywhere. Happy Easter too. :)

1 person likes this

For real, I thought the EU was the Crown's plan to conquor Europe. So them leaving won't happen. Sorry. o.o;

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.