Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

psychedelic drugs

3 posts in this topic

Why psychedelic drugs are illegal

Psychedelic drugs are widely considered the most dangerous type of drugs, and have been made illegal in most countries .

Many studies on the use of substances like LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, and DMT have shown that they have many medicinal and spiritual applications .

Like many other drugs, these substances are widely lied about and suppressed to restrict the health and consciousness expansion of the general population ; check out these videos to find out why .

I think you will find this topic interesting as I did .

1 person likes this

I've never taken a psychedelic drug in my life.  However, my friend has and swears that he achieved more spirituality in a single mushroom than 35+ years attending churches.  I'm starting to think that God maybe put these natural things here for our benefit and use but to be only used with caution and correct purposes. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Rothbard said:

God maybe put these natural things here for our benefit and use but to be only used with caution and correct purposes

I so agree . With caution and correct purposes it is a must . My girl friend and I eat some mushrooms and found ourselves naked in a live stock drinking tank in Washington state . The owner of the tank was not happy with the idea that we were mushroom hunting on his land and had asked way we were in his tank . I told him about the gold fish that we were trying to catch . I thought the guy was going to blow a gasket . :blink:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.