Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

In the day my dad told me to stay away from the hippies

5 posts in this topic

In the day my dad told me to stay away from the Commie hippies .

Sorry Dad but the dirty f***ing Hippies were right . LOL On the most part .

1 person likes this

The VW bug a car that all Nazi Germans could afford to drive. 

Oh right we were talking about hippies. 

My twin brother witnessed the actual beginning of the hippys. He was in Golden Gate Park, with horse police

riding around, probably 1963. This girl walked up to him, smiled, put a flower in his hand and crooned, 'I Love you'.

Even the police couldn't believe it. Of course, they were picking the flowers from around the decorative trees in the park.

That was the real hippys.

Now, what everyone calls hippys, I call 'dopers:long hairs, anti-establishment agenda, draft-dodgers who started with the 'summer of love' in 1967. Timothy Leary types, who were just into sex, drugs and rock n' roll.

They were, and are, what everyone calls 'hippys', but they are/were not the real movement.

1 person likes this

I guess it probably had something to do with the hippies that thought they were in the Age of Aquarius.   But even then, they couldn't trust their own charts to actually prove whether they were actually in the age of aquarius. 

These hippies actually solved some mysteries.

"I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dog!"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.