Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Looks Like President Barack Obama May Suspend 2016 Presidential Elections…

24 posts in this topic

I think this is a very real scenario. Any thoughts?

Martial law is declared during a crisis – This is when all civil activities must be managed by government to keep the peace.

Many constitutional rights are suspended during martial law, and supposed to be reinstated once the crisis is under control.

And while the world political elites have been meeting in secret to stop conservative businessman Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign, it’s clear that he likely already won the Republican nomination and perhaps the Presidency.

The incredible backlash a Trump nomination could cause among the political establishment is so great, many are speculating Obama is ready to declare martial law and postpone the election!

Obama, who acts like a tyrant and doesn’t care about Constitutional liberties, could be after your vote…

On the surface, this seems very unlikely and unbelievable. However, by doing a thorough analysis on everything that has happened up until now, all Americans should be aware that this kind of scenario is very possible.

Read here: http://right.is/politics/2016/03/looks-like-president-barack-obama-may-suspend-2016-presidential-elections-55539.html

I was thinking all of this end of the world scenario took a back seat since Trump has put a stamp on the election.

Clinton shouldn't even be on the ballot.

I think Obama already had plans for martial law to suspend before Trump came along.  Obama would use it to fully suspend the Constitution as he is already doing his level best to destroy it.  Now as for our Congress, I doubt they will even consider reinstating the country after martial law is imposed. 

Now if we could get rid of Obama and declare martial law while we kick some illegal scum (of all kinds) out, and then restore America to its once glory (which I doubt will happen), then that's different story. 

3 people like this

Actually, on the surface, this seems very likely and believable.

Can you think of one instance where the Constitution, national law, the will of the people or even common sense has stayed his hand?

F**** no. He does what he wants, when he wants and gets away with it.

If he follows the trend, he will absolutely do the wrong thing and thwart the electoral process.

Especially if there is "civil unrest" or a contested primary or election.

Way to go 'Merica.

A good man for the job in my mind is Andy Basiago. http://andy2016.com/ 

A lot don't know anything about him, he might be just coming to the fore now for a reason.

Posted (edited)

How many presidents have been elected that have a vowel at the end of their name?

Edit: Not including silent e.

Edited by VonLud

8 minutes ago, BigRed said:

A good man for the job in my mind is Andy Basiago. http://andy2016.com/ 

A lot don't know anything about him, he might be just coming to the fore now for a reason.

Can he even get on the ballot?

Posted (edited)

Former US Senator Tom Coburn just announced himself to try to run for the presidency "because we need to stop Trump."

Former Presidential candidate Mitt Romney, is also saying the same thing.

It's not just Obama, it is our traitor Congressman...

and the meeting of the elites arriving in their private jets to decide how to keep Trump from getting into office.

Our leaders have forgotten that they serve US!

Edited by counterintelligence

I think this is a possibility.
He has done so much to get the race war going.
The trials of the six Baltimore police involved in the Freddie Gray case have begun.

Hung jury in first Baltimore police trial was one vote away from acquittal

Every once in a while our society surprises me and that’s what happened in Baltimore recently. When the first police officer in the Freddie Gray case went to court it ended in a mistrial. That was surprising enough in and of itself. I’m fairly sure that when the city, led by Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and prosecutor Marilyn Mosby, decided to put the officers on trial they were fairly sure that any jury they seated would bring back a conviction. That’s probably why they fought so hard against moving the case out to an area where they might find a slightly more impartial panel. But the story has taken a turn.

This first trial against Officer William Porter didn’t bring back a verdict, but I’d been assuming that they just ran into one recalcitrant person who wouldn’t vote for a conviction. As it turned out, however, when they considered the most serious charge against him, the opposite was true. (Baltimore Sun)

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/16/hung-jury-in-first-baltimore-police-trial-was-one-vote-away-from-acquittal/

You know they will riot even if one gets off clean.
Add the BLM and anti-Trump idiots together and it's a recipe for a violent summer.
Plus, the murder of Lavoy Finnicum got the attention of a lot of Americans.
The tension in the air is palpable. Something's going to happen.

3 hours ago, BigRed said:

I think this is a very real scenario. Any thoughts?

Martial law is declared during a crisis – This is when all civil activities must be managed by government to keep the peace.

Many constitutional rights are suspended during martial law, and supposed to be reinstated once the crisis is under control.

And while the world political elites have been meeting in secret to stop conservative businessman Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign, it’s clear that he likely already won the Republican nomination and perhaps the Presidency.

The incredible backlash a Trump nomination could cause among the political establishment is so great, many are speculating Obama is ready to declare martial law and postpone the election!

Obama, who acts like a tyrant and doesn’t care about Constitutional liberties, could be after your vote…

On the surface, this seems very unlikely and unbelievable. However, by doing a thorough analysis on everything that has happened up until now, all Americans should be aware that this kind of scenario is very possible.

Read here: http://right.is/politics/2016/03/looks-like-president-barack-obama-may-suspend-2016-presidential-elections-55539.html

one problem he needs the military

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

one problem he needs the military

Obama is replacing the military generals with lackeys that answer to him...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.