Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Video - Police officer Brandon Tatum talks about his experience at the Donald Trump rally in Tucson, AZ

3 posts in this topic

You need to watch this. I know most of you are sick of hearing about Trump, but listen to this. =)

The Trump movement has been co-opted by Soros paid provocateurs. It the same trouble makers from Occupy Wall street and Black Lives Matter. I have no great love for Trump but I do believe he should be able to hold a rally without people being in fear of their lives.

Donald makes deals so maybe he should make a deal with Soros to knock off the crap????

This is from 2004! Trump needs to call Soros and tell him to tell his people to knock it off!

Big names back Trump tower

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

More:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.