Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The game plan may be realized! Trump and Muslims!

12 posts in this topic

Muslims have been flooding into the uk and the eu and every other nation for the past 10 years more-so. I'm starting to think this is to be used to turn all nations with them including western nations against america.. and if trump builds his wall...and changes what he wants to and makes america great again then you can pretty much assume that all the muslims of the world will be outraged by his pro-american outlook and treatment of those who wish to come in.

So maybe the game plan is to make the voting populations and general makeup of other nations muslim or follow islam. As to fight one enemy that stands against it. Maybe we are all falling for the plan. And hating what is happening without realizing that they already know how we will respond. Maybe its the game plan? Maybe they always planned on us responding the way we are. Maybe they will use that against us.

Or maybe i am just wrong in thinking that these elite have the patience required to pull off a plan 20 years in the making. WHO KNOWS? :1XqXnoz:

1 person likes this

Divide and conquer. Profit has no borders, religion or allegiance.

2 people like this

55 minutes ago, Brio said:

Divide and conquer. Profit has no borders, religion or allegiance.

But they use borders, religion and allegiance to f*** us all over. I think the saying should be. "To the elite, Control needs no borders, religion or allegiance."

I have also realized the race war they are tryin to start with trump.on wshh tjeu show blacks attacking trump voters and glorify anti-trump voters!!on LL they show trump voters attacking blacks!they are playing both sides!!!tryin to start civil unrest over Trump.it is starting to work!!

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Muslims have been flooding into the uk and the eu and every other nation for the past 10 years more-so. I'm starting to think this is to be used to turn all nations with them including western nations against america.. and if trump builds his wall...and changes what he wants to and makes america great again then you can pretty much assume that all the muslims of the world will be outraged by his pro-american outlook and treatment of those who wish to come in.

So maybe the game plan is to make the voting populations and general makeup of other nations muslim or follow islam. As to fight one enemy that stands against it. Maybe we are all falling for the plan. And hating what is happening without realizing that they already know how we will respond. Maybe its the game plan? Maybe they always planned on us responding the way we are. Maybe they will use that against us.

Or maybe i am just wrong in thinking that these elite have the patience required to pull off a plan 20 years in the making. WHO KNOWS? :1XqXnoz:

You need to check this out when you have time. I threw all the parts together and uploaded it to YT. 2 parts are missing though.

8 hours ago, yaknow said:

I have also realized the race war they are tryin to start with trump.on wshh tjeu show blacks attacking trump voters and glorify anti-trump voters!!on LL they show trump voters attacking blacks!they are playing both sides!!!tryin to start civil unrest over Trump.it is starting to work!!

I'm not sure that this was the original civil unrest they had in mind regarding Trump, but just like everything else a liberal does, they can't let a good crisis go wasted.  They would put the civil unrest on us, regardless of whether Trump had come to the scene, but if someone like Trump or the American people starts making demands of the establishment, it would be met with militarized police, and the like.

12 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Or maybe i am just wrong in thinking that these elite have the patience required to pull off a plan 20 years in the making. WHO KNOWS?

They plan many decades, if not centuries, into the future.
It's why they protect their bloodlines so closely while promoting the destruction of others.
They've been telling Westerners that Islam is a religion of peace and we need to accept them and tolerate their differences.
At the same time they've been telling Muslims that Westerners are the cause of all their problems and they must be eliminated.
They've pacified one group and riled up the other and now they've pushed two groups together.
They'll just sit back and watch the blood bath for awhile and then step up and take total control.
I still think we can stop this but I don't know how yet. I also think they underestimate us.
That is our strength. If we were able to unite we could take them all down.

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They plan many decades, if not centuries, into the future.
It's why they protect their bloodlines so closely while promoting the destruction of others.
They've been telling Westerners that Islam is a religion of peace and we need to accept them and tolerate their differences.
At the same time they've been telling Muslims that Westerners are the cause of all their problems and they must be eliminated.
They've pacified one group and riled up the other and now they've pushed two groups together.
They'll just sit back and watch the blood bath for awhile and then step up and take total control.
I still think we can stop this but I don't know how yet. I also think they underestimate us.
That is our strength. If we were able to unite we could take them all down.

15 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

"That's the problem with this prison; they'll let anybody in here."

:yah:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.