Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Rise of the synthetic high zombies

6 posts in this topic

Rise of the synthetic high zombies: Cops across Florida called to 'horror-movie style scenes' where groups of people are left slumped and stupefied after taking 'Spice'

Increase in emergency calls related to spice overdoses has been seen by authorities in Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburgh

Tampa police say more people than ever before are overdosing on it

Medical and law enforcement professionals warned last week about the dangerous uptick in overdoses that's linked to spice

Police say the people who are making the synthetic drug are changing the ingredients, which means that users have no idea what they are smoking 

Authorities in several Florida cities have seen an increase in emergency calls related to people being slumped over in a stupefied state as they have overdosed on the dangerous drug known as spice, or synthetic marijuana. 

Police in Tampa say that more people than ever before are overdosing on the drug, as investigators in Clearwater say they've received dozens of calls for people who have had to be rushed to the hospital because of suspected spice use.

WTVT reported that Tampa medical and law enforcement professionals warned last week about the dangerous uptick in overdoses that is possibly linked to a bad batch of spice that's being sold. 

According to officials, there were three overdoses on Wednesday, as the calls for the usage of Spice are centered around Crest Lake Park where homeless people spend a lot of time. 

A disturbing photo from the Clearwater Police Department taken at Crest Lake Park shows two people slumped over and one person laying on the ground, as it's suspected they had used Spice.

<snip>
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3500937/Horror-movie-style-scenes-people-slump-stupefied-state-Tampa-spice-drug-use-spirals-control.html#ixzz43PsFz4tL 

Oh, look, Darwin at work. But, what got my attention was the word "zombie" in the headline. Are we headed for some sort of zombie apocalypse?  Yeah, I watch too many zombie movies, 

@Cinnamon Not quoting, post is long. haha

I am seeing a lot of zombie based themes IRL, blood infections, symptoms, ect ect.

Could it be we are willing a Zombie Apocalpyse to happen? in that case im all for it. Fat people and Libtards will be the first to die... or am I just to hopeful for the later mentally ill?

Florida must be some kind of experimental state because it wasn't that long ago when "zombies" were stripping naked and going mad from taking bath salts.

I recently read that cayenne snorted up the nose will clear up clogged ears. Haven't tried it, though. :ohmy:

3 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Florida must be some kind of experimental state because it wasn't that long ago when "zombies" were stripping naked and going mad from taking bath salts.

I recently read that cayenne snorted up the nose will clear up clogged ears. Haven't tried it, though. :ohmy:

I seen some guy go eat a super hot cayenne and he said "im going to do this with no water". then did it. He died.

As for snorted, probably outcome would be the same.

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Rise of the synthetic high zombies: Cops across Florida called to 'horror-movie style scenes' where groups of people are left slumped and stupefied after taking 'Spice'

etc

If you watch the first video, the person is like shaking and holding her heart. Quite possibly here she may have had a mild heart attk. Over time (years) it may or may not heal by itself w/o any doctor ever knowing anything. 

The second video is taking it to the extreme. This is where people who don't know what the feck they are doing mess it up for any others who are vigilant. People put this stuff in cigars and smoke it all. Others do as this guy did (wtf using a blowtorch?) (u trying to smoke m3 th?) Thats what those torches are for.  Anyhow its supposed to be a hit or 2, not like this guy did either. See the vids youself and you'll be like wtf. Also see related video "17y dies after smoking chronic" (in a park). (in Uk Wales

This is what the people were probably on..

products which were labeled “Zombie” and “Zombie Killa,” Zombie International also sold a product in early 2012 labeled “Zombie Dust,” which contained the controlled substance analogue a-PVP, also known as “gravel” or “flakka.”

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforcement/2015/11/30/Synthetic-marijuana-bath-salts-distributor-sentenced-in-federal-court

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.