Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWarrior

The USA is set to be the stage of World War 3

12 posts in this topic

What would it take for the rest of the world to go against the U.S.? Something would have to set it off and get the people behind it. I guess filling the EU and UK with Muslims would make that more of a reality. Oh, snap, it's happening right now. Ofc the U.S. is behind on doing what we need to protect ourselves, even NORAD wasn't working on 9/11 except for drills. Rolls eyes.  It's without a doubt we have traitors on the inside. Just look at CONgress and the White House.  Maybe this new BLM etal movement is going to start a civil war and weaken us. It could be portrayed as anything the media wanted it to be. 

Putin pulled out, he is waiting to see what his enemies are going to do.

AFAIK Arab Coalitian is going to go in, with isreal and kill assad, destroy demascus. Putin is ready to drop Tac Nukes, but I don't think he will do it, he will prob bait turkey out. crush them, then move into the mid east with iran, china and friends and crush everyone to stop these Muslim blood fueds, pre jihad counter attack.

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

What would it take for the rest of the world to go against the U.S.? Something would have to set it off and get the people behind it. I guess filling the EU and UK with Muslims would make that more of a reality. Oh, snap, it's happening right now. Ofc the U.S. is behind on doing what we need to protect ourselves, even NORAD wasn't working on 9/11 except for drills. Rolls eyes.  It's without a doubt we have traitors on the inside. Just look at CONgress and the White House.  Maybe this new BLM etal movement is going to start a civil war and weaken us. It could be portrayed as anything the media wanted it to be. 

Exactly. It's all a stage. There are no sides on the world stage. The only side is the people verse those in power.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Putin pulled out, he is waiting to see what his enemies are going to do.

Putin gave Syria the means to deal with their problems themselves then left, he didn't bog Russia down in endless costly occupation. Everyone assumes he's playing chess but he isn't, he's playing Go. He's placing his Go stones vewy vewy cautiously on the board wasting no move. NATO is scattering their chess pawns all over and wasting too many.

Edited by Brio

I respectfully disagree. My dollar is on Germany being the starting ground. Maybe England. Israel is my third choice. The US will be 2 to 6 weeks later. Putin will sit back and wait for instructions for when he can join the party. 

10 minutes ago, grav said:

Israel is my third choice.

Respectfully, why?

32 minutes ago, Brio said:

Respectfully, why?

Why not? :smile:

Not a religionist -- but maybe the prophecy about Israel being attacked -- is in the works. Some people have the gift of seeing through the matrix, the computer program we live in. Electric Universe theory. The questions is, can we Tron characters break our programming and deny the codes? 

I believe U.S. military being involved all over the plane, is why there would be war between the U.S. corporation and the rest of them!

6 hours ago, grav said:

Why not? :smile:

Not a religionist -- but maybe the prophecy about Israel being attacked -- is in the works. Some people have the gift of seeing through the matrix, the computer program we live in. Electric Universe theory. The questions is, can we Tron characters break our programming and deny the codes? 

But in one sentence you say 'prophecy' and in the next 'break the matrix'. Religious programming is part of the matrix.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I was wondering why you chose Israel as a potential stage. Perhaps it will be, but not until Uganda is owned. If it isn't already.

1 hour ago, Brio said:

But in one sentence you say 'prophecy' and in the next 'break the matrix'. Religious programming is part of the matrix.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I was wondering why you chose Israel as a potential stage. Perhaps it will be, but not until Uganda is owned. If it isn't already.

I skipped a little in between, oopsy. The matrix, for lack of a better term, is the computer program, a di-electric ether field. Time is non-existent, since it all exists at once. A person whose brain sees patterns in the ether -- might catch glimpses of things in the program that the rest of us can't sew. A prophecy. Revelation 12 suggests Israel will be attacked by Satan. Armageddon?  

This is an interesting article about the universe as an artificial construction--

http://news.discovery.com/space/are-we-living-in-a-computer-simulation-2-121216.htm

"In 2003, British philosopher Nick Bostrom published a paper that proposed the universe we live in might in fact really be a numerical computer simulation. To give this a bizarre Twilight Zone twist, he suggested that our far-evolved distant descendants might construct such a program to simulate the past and recreate how their remote ancestors lived.

He felt that such an experiment was inevitable for a supercivilization. If it didn’t happen by now, then in meant that humanity never evolved that far and we’re doomed to a short lifespan as a species, he argued.

To extrapolate further, I’d suggest that artificial intelligent entities descended from us would be curious about looking back in time by simulating the universe of their biological ancestors.

As off-the-wall as this sounds, a team of physicists at the University of Washington (UW) recently announced that there is a potential test to seen if we actually live in The Lattice. Ironically, it would be the first such observation for scientifically hypothesized evidence of intelligent design behind the cosmos.

The UW team too propose that super-intelligent entities, bored with their current universe, do numerical simulations to explore all possibilities in the landscape of the underlying quantum vacuum (from which the big bang percolated) through universe simulations."

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, grav said:

I skipped a little in between, oopsy. The matrix, for lack of a better term, is the computer program, a di-electric ether field. Time is non-existent, since it all exists at once. A person whose brain sees patterns in the ether -- might catch glimpses of things in the program that the rest of us can't sew.

I like this. The only addition I'd make is that "time" is actually the undetectable constant movement of the earth attributed to heliocentrism. Everything makes more sense when we realize that we are living in TIME and not in space as is generally described. The space is static. It's the TIME that's doing all the moving.

Edited by Anthem(0)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.