Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

New Jersey bill could criminalize texting while walking

3 posts in this topic

New Jersey bill could criminalize texting while walking

Published time: 19 Mar, 2016

Using your cellphone while crossing a street could become illegal in New Jersey, US, with violators facing either a $50 fine or a 15 days incarceration, thanks to one enthusiastic lawmaker.

Read the whole post here : https://www.rt.com/usa/336308-text-walk-bill-pedestrians/

Texting should have never existed in the first place . I think cell phones should be banned from everywhere . Burn/smash the dam things . We did great with out them in the good ol days .

Today I see even vary young kids texting to the kid next to them . They should be playing in a sand box in stead with wooden toys .

When society cracks down under Biff Tanner's corruption, the homeless guy actually can do something useful in back to the future part II. 

Not a bad idea, but I can't help but think the "state" never misses a trick to make money. How about instead of a fine, make them do community service? That is, if they don't get hit by a car first. And if they get hit by a car, how about making them pay for a shrink for the driver who got sucked into their stupidity? I hit a kid on a bike once, totally his fault, he separated from the bike and went between my wheels, but the bike was stuck in my tow bar. All he got was abrasions, but it could have turned out to be something horrible. Still haunts me 10 years later! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.