Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

First Look At NSYNC And The Backstreet Boys Fighting Zombies

6 posts in this topic

@Cinnamon LOL hahahhaha
@Lucy Barnable - Tagging you cuz' it has zombies. =3

Here’s The First Look At NSYNC And The Backstreet Boys Fighting Zombies

http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/the-trailer-for-nick-carters-90s-boyband-zombie-movie-is-her?bffbmain&utm_term=.dkQ7kqwal#.yu39zjVGY

-

Last July, we chatted with Nick Carter about his upcoming zombie movie that would unite the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC in a heroic, post-apocalyptic journey to kill zombies.

Guys, the ’90s are truly back. BSB AND NSYNC HAVE UNITED TO FIGHT ZOMBIES. Who could have foreseen this perfect, harmonious union?

1 person likes this

If they kill Daryl, they'd better do a complete job of it, not like Glenn (still pissed off at that trick!) and Cawwwwllls eye. lol 

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If they kill Daryl, they'd better do a complete job of it, not like Glenn (still pissed off at that trick!) and Cawwwwllls eye. lol 

IKR lol

Watch it when you get back. This 3 / 4 hours of sleep is killing me, I can do basic tasks. Totally unfocused even with coffee and 2 packages of Bel Vitas that give you energy. haha

Note : Almost... I think... afaik got into a wreck, if I didn't willpower the crap out driving......

WIDE AWAKE trying to fall asleep

but sleepy when I wake up...... flm what gives?

:b0vpxS8:

That's awesome! 

23 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Wait, what?
I missed something.
They're going to kill off Daryl or Glenn?

On 3/21/2016 at 6:39 PM, Lucy Barnable said:

:b0vpxS8:

That's awesome! 

Wait, what?
I missed something.
They're going to kill off Daryl or Glenn?

They made it look like Glenn was eaten by zombies then he was back all healthy and unbitten. (hid under a dumpster) Then there was the rumor that they are going to kill off Daryl, but it hasn't happened yet.  If they want to off someone, I vote for angst ridden Carl. lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.