Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

March 19 Trump Live Streams Protesters

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Trump live streams . I am looking for them here are two just to start ..

Salt Lake City

LIVE: Donald Trump Rally - Fountain Hills, Arizona Protesters Blocking Traffic

The Watchman

Revolution Radio New York

Edited by CSB

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Phoenix, AZ (3-19-16) Now

Hopefully today will be good with out issues from the protesters 

Hillary for PRISON 2016

1 person likes this

The live stream; Donald Trump Rally in Phoenix, AZ will most likely come to a stop after his speech .

The protest livestreams will carry on after the event .

5 minutes ago, CSB said:

The live stream; Donald Trump Rally in Phoenix, AZ will most likely come to a stop after his speech .

The protest livestreams will carry on after the event .

Thanks for the info, CSB and the links! 

Instead of just watching Trump live streams wouldn't it be great if we had Trump TV?

He has enough money to buy his own network. So why not? We could watch Trump all day long. Trump speeches, Trump protests, Trump dinner parties, Trump endorsements, Trump plane take off and landings.....Trump everything!!

He could even have his own commercials for Trump water, Trump wine, Trump steaks, Trump University, Trump property sales...Its endless!

Someone call Trump and suggest it. It could be a new 24/7 reality TV series. I bet he would make a lot of money while making TV viewing great.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, CGK said:

Instead of just watching Trump live streams wouldn't it be great if we had Trump TV?

He has enough money to buy his own network. So why not? We could watch Trump all day long. Trump speeches, Trump protests, Trump dinner parties, Trump endorsements, Trump plane take off and landings.....Trump everything!!

He could even have his own commercials for Trump water, Trump wine, Trump steaks, Trump University, Trump property sales...Its endless!

Someone call Trump and suggest it. It could be a new 24/7 reality TV series. I bet he would make a lot of money while making TV viewing great.

If someone put up live links to Cruz etc. we'd have those too, but they don't. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

If someone put up live links to Cruz etc. we'd have those too, but they don't. 

I  don't care if they have live Cruz or not.  Just like I don't care about Hillary, Bernie, or Mr. Ohio. Im not going to watch any of them because I'm not interested.  I've made my decision and nothing will change my mind. I will vote in November, if votes even count any more.

But, I have a sneaky suspicion that whoever is the next King or Queen of America has already been ordained by TPTB. The selection process is simply smoke and mirrors to keep the masses entertained while the Republic collapses quietly around us.

That being said, I have better things to do than watch political theater for the next 7 months of my life.

Im getting older and life is getting shorter. I would hate to think that my last breath was wasted watching a live feed of a protest.

Sorry...that's how I feel.

:loveu:

1 minute ago, CGK said:

I  don't care if they have live Cruz or not.  Just like I don't care about Hillary, Bernie, or Mr. Ohio. Im not going to watch any of them because I'm not interested.  I've made my decision and nothing will change my mind. I will vote in November, if votes even count any more.

But, I have a sneaky suspicion that whoever is the next King or Queen of America has already been ordained by TPTB. The selection process is simply smoke and mirrors to keep the masses entertained while the Republic collapses quietly around us.

That being said, I have better things to do than watch political theater for the next 7 months of my life.

Im getting older and life is getting shorter. I would hate to think that my last breath was wasted watching a live feed of a protest.

Sorry...that's how I feel.

:loveu:

That's all fine, but others do want to see them, including myself. One of these protests could be what sparks off a civil war in this country. That's why I think they are important. 

49 minutes ago, CGK said:

Live TV Reality show *Thumbs up* - When he gets in the white house, we move in Ozzy Osbourne and his family in, screams of SHARRON by Oz and curse words in the white house make me chuckle inside. :laugh:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.