Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

This 2016 Presidential Candidate Will Blow You Away with His Proposals …

3 posts in this topic

Now you're talkin'. This is my kinda guy. Is he yours too?

What if there were a 2016 presidential candidate

who proposed banning fluoride, aspartame and fracking, protecting the right NOT to be vaccinated, working with the Alternative Media instead of the Mainstream Media, legalizing marijuana/hemp/cannabis, stopping police brutality and militarization and breaking up Monsanto? What if I told you this 2016 presidential candidate also proposed ending predatory banking, ending the Fed, banning geoengineering, opposing transhumanism, reforming the CIA, establishing a truth process in government, honoring Edward Snowden as a hero and re-investigating 9/11? What if I further told you that this 2016 presidential candidate proposed stopping the US from its stupid and unnecessary proxy wars against Russia, getting the government to come clean about occult NASA and its claims about putting men on the moon, disclosing the Secret Space Program and disclosing the truth about secret technologies like time travel, free energy and the existence of extraterrestrials to the public? Sounds to good to be true, but such a person exists.

Read more: http://right.is/politics/2016/03/this-2016-presidential-candidate-will-blow-you-away-with-his-proposals-55468.html

2 hours ago, BigRed said:

Now you're talkin'. This is my kinda guy. Is he yours too?

What if there were a 2016 presidential candidate

who proposed banning fluoride, aspartame and fracking, protecting the right NOT to be vaccinated, working with the Alternative Media instead of the Mainstream Media, legalizing marijuana/hemp/cannabis, stopping police brutality and militarization and breaking up Monsanto? What if I told you this 2016 presidential candidate also proposed ending predatory banking, ending the Fed, banning geoengineering, opposing transhumanism, reforming the CIA, establishing a truth process in government, honoring Edward Snowden as a hero and re-investigating 9/11? What if I further told you that this 2016 presidential candidate proposed stopping the US from its stupid and unnecessary proxy wars against Russia, getting the government to come clean about occult NASA and its claims about putting men on the moon, disclosing the Secret Space Program and disclosing the truth about secret technologies like time travel, free energy and the existence of extraterrestrials to the public? Sounds to good to be true, but such a person exists.

Read more: http://right.is/politics/2016/03/this-2016-presidential-candidate-will-blow-you-away-with-his-proposals-55468.html

Sounds great! Only problem is he won't ever get any exposure! If the establishment is this hell bent on preventing Trump from seeing the Oval Office you can bet that they really don't want this guy in. Even if Andy is independently wealthy to where he could self fund everything I think it's too late because nobody has ever heard of this guy. But it's a nice thought about putting someone in there who'll expose all the lies and other B.S that we've been fed our whole lives.?

1 person likes this

Maybe not too late, people can change their thinking in an instant...this guy is not stupid, has an IQ of 180, maybe he has waited for a good reason...let's hope so. Sure would shake things up among the rich and famous.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.