Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

This is Blatant Murder Abortion

7 posts in this topic

Late term abortion to me is a crime in fact I don't agree with abortion at all . How ever I do understand

that there could be justifiable abortions if the mother's life is in jeopardy .

The choice would have to be the mother's choice only if her life depended on it .

And guess what ! Broom Hillary Clinton said late term abortion is ok .

1 hour ago, CSB said:

Late term abortion to me is a crime in fact I don't agree with abortion at all . How ever I do understand

that there could be justifiable abortions if the mother's life is in jeopardy .

The choice would have to be the mother's choice only if her life depended on it .

And guess what ! Broom Hillary Clinton said late term abortion is ok .

That is horrible to know! Abortion should be called murder.

Just now, holographicINVASION said:

That is horrible to know! Abortion should be called murder.

It is murder ! how could it could not be ?

I have seen videos on YouTube that should convince anyone with a soul . They shook me up . I have always been a pro life kinda guy

I don't eat meat but some fish now and then . I don't even kill bugs if I don't have to but I do believe in self defense ! 

You will never see a bumper sticker on my truck that support the killing anything .

1 person likes this

Why is it that if it's a human fetus it's murder, but if it's a chicken fetus, it's an omelet? -George Carlin

I don't really think humans can take the high road on the sanctity of life.

Fecking idiots...  http://buzzpo.com/pro-abortion-advocates-cant-answer-one-simple-question/?utm_content=buffer7b99a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=positivelyrepublican

There is only one - maybe 2 time where the abortion of a fetus is "justified" and that is violent rape & extreme medical situations where there is no other way of saving mother and child.  And even then it has to be done as early as possible.

Any women who engages in unprotected sex and ends up with an unwanted "condition" should be sterilized at the same time as the abortion is done and the "father" should have a forced vasectomy!  

How can you allow people with no logic and very little regard for consequences to breed and procreate.  It is exactly this which is the cause of most of the shit the world is in.  

As for the question - the "father" has no right at all.  He should be forced to pay for his stupidity for at least the next 21 years.  Irresponsibility and stupidity is not an excuse for living a life with no regard for life nor for the consequences of your personal lust.  It simply means that some fool with money can go and have his will with a women, fecking up her life and leaving another human with "issues" and no family life.  Feck them, have them undergo a forced vasectomy.

2 hours ago, Brio said:

Why is it that if it's a human fetus it's murder, but if it's a chicken fetus, it's an omelet? -George Carlin

I don't really think humans can take the high road on the sanctity of life.

Actually,

The Chinese use fetal and placenta material to consume.

I don't think Americans should spend their tax dollars as a contraception alternative for ghetto dwelling mongrels however, you get the idea in the end that #blacklives# really don't matter because they make up the majority of the aborted material in the county incinerators.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.