Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Islamic law now being used to EXCUSE slavery, murder in Western courts

10 posts in this topic

Islamic law now being used to EXCUSE slavery, murder in Western courts

Posted March 18 2016 .

Here are two stories that seem unrelated on the surface but are connected in a very important, and sinister, way.

First, a story from Texas. A Muslim couple were convicted on SLAVERY charges. Their defense?

the prophet Muhammad kept slaves and that punishing them is thus “Islamophobic.”

This would seem to be the logical endgame of the policy of CVE (Obama's policy of 'Countering Violent Extremism') which Stephen Coughlin speaks of with great clarity here and here, as well as the OIC (The Organization of Islamic Cooperation at the United Nations) inspired United Nations resolution 16/18. 

What we see is the unmasked proclamation that Western law means nothing to many religious Muslims and that Koran, and the example of the founder of Islam, Mohammed, an example that is one of the most monstrous of all of human history in fact, is the basis for behavior.

Read the whole post here : http://www.therebel.media/islamic_law_the_defense_for_slavery_murder_in_western_courts

Christians do the same things.  I hear them all the time saying, "God's law found in the Bible is above man's law, and if the law says one thing and the Bible another then I follow the Bible!"

Monotheists, making the world into their own private hell one convert at a time.

2 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Christians do the same things.  I hear them all the time saying, "God's law found in the Bible is above man's law, and if the law says one thing and the Bible another then I follow the Bible!"

Monotheists, making the world into their own private hell one convert at a time.

Torquemada had it right. Bring back the inquisition!

Starting with Herr Victor and continuing in descending order of assholishness.

15 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Well it's also 2015 and its kinda against the law as well as civil and human rights to own slaves.  

12 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

"Because Christians", "Because Bush", or "Because Obama" are not reasons or excuses for bad behavior.  If anyone wants me to believe something is better or morally superior,  then they should behave better with actions,  not just words.

13 hours ago, CSB said:

That's a little misleading. The defendant did say "I killed him because he was an unbeliever" but sentencing is on March 30. But nowhere does it say the German courts accept that as a valid argument.

1 person likes this

Just now, Brio said:

courts accept that as a valid argument.

True but they are pushing it hard , Even here in the states .

1 hour ago, Brio said:

nowhere does it say the German courts accept that as a valid argument.

Full context please.

3 hours ago, CSB said:

True but they are pushing it hard , Even here in the states .

No, they are not. 

21 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Our god is a God of War. |  Don't ya'll read it? (everyone in general) - Hell even the Luciferians play by the rules/laws in the bible.

-

******* want there ass kicked again, fixing to be Round 3 of Barbary wars. Send in the Marines!

22 hours ago, CSB said:

Posted March 18 2016 .

Here are two stories that seem unrelated on the surface but are connected in a very important, and sinister, way.

First, a story from Texas. A Muslim couple were convicted on SLAVERY charges. Their defense?

the prophet Muhammad kept slaves and that punishing them is thus “Islamophobic.”

This would seem to be the logical endgame of the policy of CVE (Obama's policy of 'Countering Violent Extremism') which Stephen Coughlin speaks of with great clarity here and here, as well as the OIC (The Organization of Islamic Cooperation at the United Nations) inspired United Nations resolution 16/18. 

What we see is the unmasked proclamation that Western law means nothing to many religious Muslims and that Koran, and the example of the founder of Islam, Mohammed, an example that is one of the most monstrous of all of human history in fact, is the basis for behavior.

Read the whole post here : http://www.therebel.media/islamic_law_the_defense_for_slavery_murder_in_western_courts

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.