Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

BUSTED 60 SO CALLED TRUTHER, YOUTUBERS EXPOSED AS SHILLS! TVC,MARK DICE,ALEX JONES AND MORE!

19 posts in this topic

This video exposes the so called truthers,youtubers and media personal as they lie and con the public don't buy into their lies!!
****BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE****

I'm sure you will agree with some and disagree with a few! but this video has good info! if in doubt research it!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ukshep  No No not George Noory  I love the Coast to Coast radio show !

I am thinking that this TruthNeverSleeps is not going to be a real popular site trashing all these people . Most deserve it but I am not 100% along for this ride .

The truth is It’s a sad state of affairs when humans have no choice but to seek information from the grey area either side of the line between fiction and non-fiction, because once-legitimate sources of information such as mainstream and now alternative news have become so perverted that they are no longer relevant to human society. However, like it or not, that is the world we all currently live in .

Geeeeesh it has gotten to the point where one can't even trust family ... :huh:

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Alien lovers*  :lol_alpha:

Yeah, they're probably all shills but this guy that can't seem to catch a breath seems to be living in fear of Satan. Mind control takes on many forms.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to see if I madethe list, but then the guy said at the start these are "Satanic Shills". While I've been accused of being a shill, never a satanic one o.o We're good.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just wondering when Alex went to the dark side. I used to watch him and some time last year I started noticing the change. I still watch a few of them that report on his site but try not to watch much of him. I feel that some there are really trying to help get info our but AJ just gets way too emotional and very few tears anymore from him. Plus he always brags about the elite always trying to recruit them and him telling them to F off. Riiiight. I love Paul Joseph Watson that reports on his site. He doesn't bite his tongue for anyone. His report on "I love my white make privilege" was priceless. 

And here's that video 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No surprise here.

All information, since the beginning of mankind, has been slanted and spun to further someone's interests.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, CSB said:

@Ukshep  No No not George Noory  I love the Coast to Coast radio show !

I am thinking that this TruthNeverSleeps is not going to be a real popular site trashing all these people . Most deserve it but I am not 100% along for this ride .

The truth is It’s a sad state of affairs when humans have no choice but to seek information from the grey area either side of the line between fiction and non-fiction, because once-legitimate sources of information such as mainstream and now alternative news have become so perverted that they are no longer relevant to human society. However, like it or not, that is the world we all currently live in .

Geeeeesh it has gotten to the point where one can't even trust family ... :huh:

 

 

I believe 90% is correct. Have you heard of John B. WelIs? I wonder if anyone  thinks he is a shill!

 

 

 

Edited by holographicINVASION
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holographicINVASION said:

John B. WelIs

John has a great radio show . He is tops in alternative news .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This video exposes the so called truthers,youtubers and media personal as they lie and con the public don't buy into their lies!!
****BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE****

I'm sure you will agree with some and disagree with a few! but this video has good info! if in doubt research it!

You do know the guy who made this video is Sonny Cardona right? Sonny was a long time host of GLP's voice chat show, "The Raw Feed Live." I spent many nights listening to Sonny, Phenn and Kingman Art going at it over religion and the Bible.  Just sayin....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Sonny doing a show at GLP..

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Groove said:

I'm just wondering when Alex went to the dark side. I used to watch him and some time last year I started noticing the change. I still watch a few of them that report on his site but try not to watch much of him. I feel that some there are really trying to help get info our but AJ just gets way too emotional and very few tears anymore from him. Plus he always brags about the elite always trying to recruit them and him telling them to F off. Riiiight. I love Paul Joseph Watson that reports on his site. He doesn't bite his tongue for anyone. His report on "I love my white make privilege" was priceless. 

And here's that video 

 

I don't like AJ but I like David Knight that reports for infowars. I can see him breaking away and being successful, just doesn't seem like the type that would want to be a gatekeeper. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this guy needs to go into a detox treatment facility. He sounds like he is on drugs from the time he gets out of bed. Some on the list I do not agree with. Others like More, Shean, Jones, are screw balls. Every thing I read, or watch on the net I take with a grain of salt anyway.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.