Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Family of slain burglar complain " How else was he gonna get money!"

9 posts in this topic

Could have been Obama's son.

The sister and cousin of a black teen shot and killed by a Miami homeowner protecting her property are complaining that people need to see the break-in from the teen’s point of view: “How he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school?”

The home had been burglarized in the past, and the homeowner had put up security cameras which alerted her to the break-in by 17-year-old Trevon Johnson. The 54-year-old homeowner rushed home in time to see Johnson exiting the home. There was a confrontation, say detectives, and a single shot was fired, killing Johnson.

Trevon Johnson’s sister and cousin spoke with local CBS reporters and complained that it didn’t need to come to this — which indeed it didn’t. Had Johnson not chosen to break into someone’s home, he would still be alive. This reasoning seemed to escape his family members: cont

1 person likes this

:jmpndlms: 

Oh it hurts to hear this level of stupid! And to think these are the types of folks that get paid to breed! With our tax money! Maybe Margaret Sanger was on to something? Watch the vid and tell me your thoughts! But have some aspirin handy because it may cause a headache. You've been warned!

http://www.infowars.com/family-of-slain-burglar-complains-how-else-was-he-gonna-get-money/

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, rbear said:

Could have been Obama's son.

The sister and cousin of a black teen shot and killed by a Miami homeowner protecting her property are complaining that people need to see the break-in from the teen’s point of view: “How he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school?”

The home had been burglarized in the past, and the homeowner had put up security cameras which alerted her to the break-in by 17-year-old Trevon Johnson. The 54-year-old homeowner rushed home in time to see Johnson exiting the home. There was a confrontation, say detectives, and a single shot was fired, killing Johnson.

Trevon Johnson’s sister and cousin spoke with local CBS reporters and complained that it didn’t need to come to this — which indeed it didn’t. Had Johnson not chosen to break into someone’s home, he would still be alive. This reasoning seemed to escape his family members: cont

I just posted this 4 mins after you! Lol!

6 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I just posted this 4 mins after you! Lol!

Der Stormer has pushed infowars to report on things that not in 1 million years they would have ever touched before.  Even Der Stormer writing style has changed others. :-)

Here is a simple rule all teens should follow. 1) get job. 2) don't take what is not yours. 4) you will not get shot. 5) profit.

2 people like this

So not surprising. This is what happens when people grow up entitled to free shit.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

Here is a simple rule all teens should follow. 1) get job. 2) don't take what is not yours. 4) you will not get shot. 5) profit.

1)but deen how gonna get deh girlz, 2 )haz freezman time 3)have much goods n lots of cash, 4) be strapped 5) haz what u be havin be4 u even notis it bes gone? 6) be wit all dem drug z n sheet n swap/trade/dell. Sometimez mayb evn rob dem othr peops that be selln to get what cash dey haz n drugz to resell.

huh den? what I be thinking dawg

(seriously I I heard all this before from a member of the dindue tribe, acutally from many of them, and even seen actions play out without them having to tell me (same as above)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.