Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

“Refugees” 66x More Mentally Ill Than Native Germans

6 posts in this topic

Third World “refugees” flooding into Europe are sixty-six times more likely to suffer from psychotic illnesses such as schizophrenia than Europeans, a new study has found.

As these diseases are genetic, this means that the nonwhite invasion is literally importing hundreds of thousands of mentally ill people into Europe.

The study, produced by Sweden’s Karolinska Institutet and Britain’s University College London and published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ), found that there was a “high psychosis risk” among the flood of nonwhite invaders currently entering Europe.

The scientists used national register data to look at more than 1.3 million people in Sweden, and tracked diagnoses of non-affective psychotic disorders among the population.

On a per capita basis, Sweden has granted more “refugee” applications than any other high-income country, the researchers said, and in 2011 refugees constituted 12 percent of the immigrant population.

Those studied included people born to two Swedish-born parents, “refugees,” and “non-refugee” migrants from the four major nonwhite regions: the Middle East and north Africa, sub-Saharan Africa, and Asia, and also immigrants from Eastern Europe and Russia.

Their results showed a total of 3,704 cases of psychotic disorders, with “refugees” who had been granted asylum some 66 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia or another psychotic disorder than “non-refugee” migrants—in other words, the white immigrants from eastern Europe and Russia. cont

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society

Massive inbreeding within the Muslim culture during the last 1.400 years may have done catastrophic damage to their gene pool. The consequences of intermarriage between first cousins often have serious impact on the offspring’s intelligence, sanity, health and on their surroundings
-----
A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called “consanguinity”) and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 More stillbirths among immigrants”

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal, 2009 Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs.).

A large part of inbred Muslims are born from parents who are themselves inbred – which increase the risks of negative mental and physical consequenses greatly.
-----
Low intelligence

Several studies show that children of consanguineous marriages have lower intelligence than children of non-related parents. Research shows that the IQ is 10-16 points lower in children born from related parents and that abilities related to social behavior develops slower in inbred babies:
-----
There are also evidence suggesting that inbred people has a higher risk of developing mental disorders: “The clinical observations indicated that depression is very high in some communities where the consanguinity of marriages is also high.” (Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 2009 “Relationship between consanguinity and depression in a south Indian population“.

Another study focused on the relationship between intermarriage and schizophrenia: “The closer the blood relative, the more likely was there to be a schizophrenic illness.” (American Psychiatric Press, 1982 The role of genetic factors in the ethiology of the schizophrenic
disorders.

The increased risk of insanity among children of marriages between cousins might explain why immigrant patients are stressing the psychiatric system and are strongly overrepresented among insane criminals: “In Sct. Hans Hospital, which has the biggest ward for clinically insane criminals in Denmark, more than 40 percent of the patients have an immigrant background.” (Kristeligt Dagblad, 26/6 2007 Ethnic minorities overrepresented among the criminal insane).

http://www.rightsidenews.com/life-and-science/culture-wars/muslim-inbreeding-impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society/

These migrants and their children will be a huge burden on society for generations to come.
But if you tell you them to stop breeding with their cousins or nieces you'll be called nasty names.

1 person likes this

Gotta agree Lucy. This is what you get after 1500 years of inbreeding and brainwashing. 

I have one example for everyone. My Uncle came from Cuba in the 79 boat lift. He had been in prison in Cuba. He never worked one day from  79 until 2011 when he passed., when I was a teenager I would see him selling drugs in clubs. He collected welfare all his time in the states, that is when he wasn't in prison.  He had 7 kids with 6 woman.  Dude was a total loser.  I dont know many from the 79 refugees that did anything but be a menace.

9 hours ago, BobMalugaluga said:

I have one example for everyone. My Uncle came from Cuba in the 79 boat lift. He had been in prison in Cuba. He never worked one day from  79 until 2011 when he passed., when I was a teenager I would see him selling drugs in clubs. He collected welfare all his time in the states, that is when he wasn't in prison.  He had 7 kids with 6 woman.  Dude was a total loser.  I dont know many from the 79 refugees that did anything but be a menace.

I have actually met many people living this life. Some call it "the dream"

A young dindue dribesman age 3 said " When I grow I want to go to prison just like my dad". "I am not a real man unless I do"

So see, if age 3 says this stuff, and imitates parents... well there you go...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.