Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

Another Trump Lie

23 posts in this topic

Well Obama has ruined America with his lies, trump can't be any worse. 

46 minutes ago, Groove said:

Well Obama has ruined America with his lies, trump can't be any worse. 

I think it can always get worse and will in fact get much worse.  No matter who the president is.

I can't shake this feeling that something is off with Trump.  My gut, which has never steered me wrong tells me not to trust him.  But it's not just him, it's all of them, no matter how sincere they seem.

Cruz was my guy, but the more I dug, the more I found with him that I don't like.  

I keep telling people the same thing.  I don't know what "it" is that's going to happen, but "it" (insert any catastrophic event here) is definitely happening and I no longer believe it can be stopped.  

I'm just gonna hold on as tight as I can and pray I make it through to other side. 

God be with us.

2 people like this

Joke is on Hillary; If she had to win the election, she will sit at the desk Monica sat under!  :padllbli:

2 people like this

52 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I think it can always get worse and will in fact get much worse.  No matter who the president is.

I agree...It will get worse regardless of who the president is because you cant please all the people all the time. Haters are always gonna hate.

I want all the candidates to release a short list of who they are considering for Vice President.  Lets not forget, VP is the second most powerful person in the Government.

More than once in our history the Vice President had to assume the office of President. Things happen... people get sick and die, attempts are made on their lives, they become mentally incompetent, impeachment, etc.

I think in this election, we need to really focus on who the VP's will be because at some point they might be the one sitting in the Oval Office.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I can't shake this feeling that something is off with Trump.  My gut, which has never steered me wrong tells me not to trust him.  But it's not just him, it's all of them, no matter how sincere they seem.

Cruz was my guy, but the more I dug, the more I found with him that I don't like.  

I keep telling people the same thing.  I don't know what "it" is that's going to happen, but "it" (insert any catastrophic event here) is definitely happening and I no longer believe it can be stopped.  

I'm just gonna hold on as tight as I can and pray I make it through to other side. 

God be with us.

My feelings exactly.  It isn't even a matter of being pro-democrat,  I am a Libertarian and will vote that way. Hillary is another terrible choice.  

People are supporting Trump because they are angry with the establishment and I get that, I really do. However,  every statement he's made in the past, heaping praise on people like Pelosi tells me all I need to know about him. Reactions made out of unchecked anger rarely work out with positive results.

4 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Joke is on Hillary; If she had to win the election, she will sit at the desk Monica sat under!  :padllbli:

:lol_alpha: Supposedly they had to return the furniture they tried to steal at the end of Bill's term.

President Clinton and his wife started shipping White House furniture to the Clintons' newly purchased home in New York more than a year ago, despite questions at the time by the White House chief usher about whether they were entitled to remove the items.

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/feb/10/news/mn-23723

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

:lol_alpha: Supposedly they had to return the furniture they tried to steal at the end of Bill's term.

President Clinton and his wife started shipping White House furniture to the Clintons' newly purchased home in New York more than a year ago, despite questions at the time by the White House chief usher about whether they were entitled to remove the items.

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/feb/10/news/mn-23723

And there I thought this was reserved for third world countries.  Thieving lying, adulterers etc.. These Clingons really seem like "nice" people.

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:
34 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

And there I thought this was reserved for third world countries.  Thieving lying, adulterers etc.. These Clingons really seem like "nice" people.

Nice  and Clinton should never be used in the same post. You could rip a hole in the fabric of space and time ending all existence as we know it. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

Nice  and Clinton should never be used in the same post. You could rip a hole in the fabric of space and time ending all existence as we know it. 

LOL -

Captain James T. Kirk: Captain's log, stardate 9522.6: I've never trusted Clingons, and I never will.

That's why the nice is in "" - We still need to define the correct profanity to describe these Clingons, especially the female of the species, an exceptionally vile creature.

1 person likes this

While I don't trust him 100% I do feel after a ton of research that he is the best option out of the ones running. That being said I know trump claims he's a truther and has spoken out against the nwo and the banks that are taking over.  There's also a lot of people from both sides that are baking him. But it could all be show but that begs the questions... If he's not for real why are the elite so scared and pulling out all the stops trying to destroy him? Why are world leaders who are presumedly part of the nwo coming out against him while others aren't? Why would the Republican Party try to split it self in two over him. It's said that 1/3 of the republicans in the house are against him.... Those I bet are also the same 1/3rd claiming to be republican that mainly vote democrat. Also why would they set themselves up for failure by saying that nominating trump guarantees a Hillary win? I mean there's quite a few questions that really can't be answered correctly. 

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

That's why the nice is in "" - We still need to define the correct profanity to describe these Clingons, especially the female of the species, an exceptionally vile creature.

:b0vpxS8: g and t are so close on the keyboard. That's brilliant!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.