Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Parents to pull primary kids from school over ‘transgender day’

3 posts in this topic

Angry parents have withdrawn their children from an East Sussex primary school over the headteacher’s plans to hold a ‘transgender day.’

A number of families are reportedly unhappy with plans by Emma Maltby, head of the St Mary the Virgin Primary School, to hold a transgender awareness day.

One anonymous mother told the Daily Mail, “I don’t want my daughter being exposed to all this nonsense.

“Kids need to be left alone when it comes to things like this, they just want to run around the playground not be told they need to ‘think differently’ about gender issues,” she added.

Another said some parents intended to keep their children away from school because they feel the “welfare of their children is under threat.”

Maltby told the Mail her plan to run an awareness day for children as young as four is based on the requirements of the national curriculum to discuss the “British values of tolerance, respect and celebrating differences.”

https://www.rt.com/uk/336009-kids-withdrawn-transgender-day/

All you children are belong to the state!  There is no end to pushing these ideals onto impressionable minds.  If there is not an agenda at work here, then define what it is.  

30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

St Mary the Virgin Primary School

:yShVbSg:

I also seen this in the states today in a university city. It was either a bank, credit union, or wal mart. I was driving and I seen the banner strung across some building or wall. It was hard to read so by the time I passed it, I got to finish reading it. I was like wtf, they just hopefully scared everyone away for that day. If I go around that area tomorrow I will turn around and take pictures.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.