Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Who Is To Blame For The Rape Epidemic That Is Sweeping Across Europe?

16 posts in this topic

Is it possible the person responsible, or at least partially, for the increasing number of rapes against women and children that is sweeping across Europe could become the next US president? How do you feel about this? Please leave a comment below.

Millions of women in Europe are now deathly afraid to walk outside their own homes at night, and with each passing day more news reports of absolutely horrific rapes and sexual assaults come pouring in from all over the continent.  So who is to blame for this epidemic of rape?  I think that the answer might surprise you, because a very famous politician in the United States is at least partially responsible.  But first, let’s examine why women all over Europe are living in such fear right now.  I have written previously about this rape epidemic, but since that time it has gotten even worse.  At this point, this plague is even affecting small towns in the far northern portions of the continent.  For example, just consider what is happening in a small town in northern Sweden known as Ostersund…

Women in a town in northern Sweden have been warned not to walk alone at night in the wake of a spike in violent assaults and attempted rapes.

Police in Östersund made the unusual move to ask women not to go out unaccompanied after dark, after reports of eight brutal attacks, some by ‘men of foreign appearance’, in just over two weeks.

Speaking at a press conference on Monday, police said they ‘have never seen anything like it in Östersund’, a small town in the north of Sweden with a population of just 45,000.

Of course things were not always this way in Sweden.

At one time, Sweden had some of the lowest rates of violent crime in the world, but now the number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen by more than 1,000 percent since the mid-1970s.

So what is causing this?

A massive influx of immigrants from the Middle East and other third world nations is fundamentally changing Swedish society.  During 2015, Sweden brought in an additional 163,000 migrants and refugees, and that was the highest level in all of Europe per capita.

Politically-correct Swedish citizens have opened up their arms to warmly welcome their new friends, but all of this kindness has not prevented an absolutely chilling wave of sexual crime.  In particular, public pools have quickly gained a reputation as places where young Swedish women are very likely to be raped or sexually assaulted.  The following is an excerpt from an outstanding article by Ingrid Carlqvist…

In 2015, when roughly 163,000 asylum seekers came to Sweden, the problems at public pools increased exponentially. More than 35,000 young people, so-called “unaccompanied refugee children,” arrived — 93% of whom are male and claim to be 16-17 years old. To prevent complete idleness, many municipalities give them free entrance to the public pools.

During the past few months, the number of reports of sexual assaults and harassment against women at public pools has been overwhelming. Most of the “children” are from Afghanistan, widely considered among the most dangerous places in the world for women. When the daily Aftonbladet visited the country in 2013, 61-year-old Fatima told the paper what it is like to be a woman in Afghanistan: “What happens if we do not obey? Well, our husbands or sons beat us of course. We are their slaves.”

In her article, Carlqvist lists example after example of sex attacks by immigrants at public pools.  This is just one of those examples…

On January 21, there were reports that the number of sexual assaults had increased dramatically at the Aquanova adventure pool in Borlänge. In 2014, one case was reported; in 2015, about 20 cases were reported. The incidents involved women having their bikinis ripped off, being groped in the water slide and sexually assaulted in the restrooms. Ulla-Karin Solum, the CEO of Aquanova, told the public broadcaster Sveriges Television that many incidents “are due to cultural clashes.”

And this kind of sexual violence is not just limited to Sweden.  Wherever there has been a large influx of refugees we are seeing the same things happen.

Here is one recent example from Belgium…

HORRIFIC footage has emerged of a group of young men, including five migrants, laughing, dancing and singing in Arabic as they gang rape an unconscious 17-year-old girl.

It is believed the attack happened after the girl passed out after drinking at a party.

One of the rapists later told police: “She can’t complain. Women must obey men.”

Next, here is an example from Germany…http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/03/who-is-to-blame-for-the-rape-epidemic-that-is-sweeping-across-europe-4148.html

Monsters that claim to be men. Seriously, the male gender is the predominate aggreessor here. Clearly the problem is with being male.

See what I did there. I took a fact, and twisted it to create a lie. Think about it.

1 person likes this

Yes, Hillary started it.  Europe let them all in.  But that is no excuse for the rapists to rape. The onus is on them personally and their religion that tells them it's ok. I've said it before on this forum that I believe the PTB knew exactly what they were doing and there are several agendas at play.  First, they stopped Assad from ditching the petro dollar and they have culturally destroyed many places in Europe with their refugee policy.  That was not an accident and they knew it would never work, that there would be a huge culture clash.  The U.S. is next, there are already liberals crying that we don't have enough Muslims here. Well, truth be told, they were displaced by a war based on lies.  But since I know what they are up to and do not agree with any of it, I also refuse to take responsibility for being robbed by them and their using my money for something that I do not agree with, which includes the problem THEY made regarding the intentional creation of millions of refugees.  If Hillary wants them, then she can take them to live with her and Billy Bob.  Oh man, this infuriates me to no end while the smug libs sit around complaining at how horrid people are for not wanting Muslims overrunning their communities when it's the people they voted for that caused all of this to begin with. Not to mention I am going to pay for the rest of my life for this with my labor so they can have government benefits, because most of them get them. 

When I see people screaming and yelling that they are going to outbreed white people for the purpose of subversion, all bets are OFF. 

2 people like this

So, by virtue of this piece "women" are actually to blame? Two of them for what it's worth - Hillary and her vile German counterpart Frau Merkel.

OK, before I get shot at dawn - it's TIC - but think about it, women are suffering because (for a change) of the decisions made by other women.  These refugee decisions are for the most based on emotions and were made with no regard for the probable consequences.  I will not believe for a moment that the decision makers and their ratifiers did not even remotely entertain the thought that things may just get out of hand.  They were all too aware of it yet they drove the decision through - to hell with the consequences.  They should be lynched that what should happen ..... by the very group of rubbish they gave passage to. 

2 people like this

post processing done, pictures can be viewed

White genocide was planned long ago and Merkel, Hillary and the gang are lock stepping.

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
-Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi

Merkel won the Coudenhove-Kalergi award, I wonder if Hillary will get it next.
The governments are certainly behind it but that doesn't excuse the behavior of the migrants.
Killing men and raping women has always been the way of Muslim conquerors.
The leaders know this, the Muslims know this, only the liberals don't know it.

6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

White genocide was planned long ago and Merkel, Hillary and the gang are lock stepping.

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
-Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi

Merkel won the Coudenhove-Kalergi award, I wonder if Hillary will get it next.
The governments are certainly behind it but that doesn't excuse the behavior of the migrants.
Killing men and raping women has always been the way of Muslim conquerors.
The leaders know this, the Muslims know this, only the liberals don't know it.

Mr. Goring will take care of it... (pic 5)

9 minutes ago, rbear said:

Mr. Goring will take care of it... (pic 5)

Interesting.
Didn't Trump name his youngest son Baron?

2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Interesting.
Didn't Trump name his youngest son Baron?

I remember hearing something about it, so it is very possible. 

1 minute ago, rbear said:

I remember hearing something about it, so it is very possible. 

Yep, but different spelling.

Donald Trump's Son Barron, 9, Makes Magazine Debut -- He's So Big!
http://toofab.com/2015/09/30/donald-trump-barron-trump-people-magazine-photos/

At least Trump understands what a threat these "refugees" are.
That's something the rest of them seem to be missing, or they're in on the agenda.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.