Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

New FBI Website Warns Kids About Truthers

12 posts in this topic

By my boy Dr D - New FBI Website Warns Kids About Truthers

In this hyper-connected world - where extremist information is only a click away - it’s more crucial than ever that young people learn what truthers really are, how they hurt innocent victims and perpetuates violence, and how its recruiting strategies are intended to deceive.

Countering Violent Extremism - FBI Launches New Awareness Program for Teens
https://cve.fbi.gov/home.html

2 people like this

To be fair, playing the devil's douchebag lawyer if you will, truth is quite dangerous, and can end childhoods. Just look at people around here. Always soserious.

FBI, no diffrent, just better pay. Keeping people afraid, in fear, seems to be the common theme of the enemy.

BTW, I literally love the new avatar Love Machine.

Way better than that last one that begged "say something".

Natural swag, how to role.

2 people like this

Apparently lying to an entire country is better than the truth. F that I'm tired of the sugar coated bullshit. I'm starting to get diabetes. 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Groove said:

Apparently lying to an entire country is better than the truth.

Only if they have something to hide.

1 hour ago, Brio said:

Only if they have something to hide.

They always have to hide something 

Just went to the fbi site. Went through it. They have a section of how to spot it. So me being me i checked it. Guess what example they used? an online news forum aka conspiracy forum layout with the same threads all of us have. You think that's how they see us! f*** those *****.

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Just went to the fbi site. Went through it. They have a section of how to spot it. So me being me i checked it. Guess what example they used? an online news forum aka conspiracy forum layout with the same threads all of us have. You think that's how they see us! f*** those *****.

Watch yerself, fearless leader. You might be a truther with cult following. :1jtAL34:

Truth or dare!

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Watch yerself, fearless leader. You might be a truther with cult following. :1jtAL34:

Truth or dare!

Everyone keeps going on about how im preparing to pass the spiked koolaid around.... what the hell why not. But instead of death how about we all get buzzed and have a massive party! then go on a march down to dc with some signs....

*does that sound good mr. fbi agent viewing this post as a guest*

Only unlike the faked and staged protests. We will make a difference. All you gotta do is spot limo's near the white house! we all know obama likes to snort something of a hairy body part all night long in such vehicular transportation while moochelle cleans her plastic taco in the oval office.

:tomcruise:

Just now, YourMom2 said:

Think about it! you are having a blast and loving life. Why end the night on that note! we can do so much more!

anyway.... i must be good. they are watching....

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

anyway.... i must be good.

:snort:

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Think about it! you are having a blast and loving life. Why end the night on that note! we can do so much more!

anyway.... i must be good. they are watching....

I would love to see the hits by GOV IP site logs of them checking out the forum............. j/k btw  lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.