Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
holographicINVASION

You're In A Virtual Game

6 posts in this topic

Haha when she said you think you like this or that, do you know why you like it... everything about me is attached to some kind of program... 

I just had that thought the other day. What about us is not programmed into us? 

2 people like this

Conspiracy Con isn't the best named event the Truth Movement ever came up with >.>

A more evolved version of a dumbed down human being seems counter productive >.>

"Group Mind" is a illusion we all tell ourselves to justify our diffrences in a reassurance of uniqueness. I know, I can't believe I not only thought of it, but managed to actually articulate it. 

"It's the other people" "They", Fear. Be afraid. Know Fear.

They are creating the Borg, she's right about that. But unlike a vaccum, people are going to wear it like fashion. It'll be hotter than any tech toy to date, the Mark will blow the IPhone away in sales. I bet they even call it for what it is. Just like Apple shows their symbol is the bitten apple and sold the first comps at sixhundred and sixtysix dollars. I don't think they did it as a ritual, just a middle finger to relgion and the concept of God. And if that doesn't bother you, we're probably not on the same team.

Which is cool, but you can't be upset either cause PC speak understanding acceptance, rainbows, New Day Rocks! They really do, no lie.

Psychology is the study of the soul? Can't change people? LOL You can with the right tools. Ask the CIA.

Then goes on and sings the same song of Pavlov. Hmm...

"it's all science. The words that are used, trigger something in you." - I think she needs a man to offer her his stimulus package where her mind is at. Screw that nut tight >.>

I agree there are psychological programming at all levels, even small, but my first sense of independence wasn't wiping my ass, or did it make me wanna buy the jeep, but to assume we are only that which we are programmed to be by the society of sin and sales, is to assume "I'm special so I can see through it", but everyone else isn't. 

I think it's fallacy to believe that society doesn't realize it's being conditioned and only a few are awake.

Truth be told, they want to be that way. It's comforting, and no one is changing anything. Lest that's the fear talking.

The reality, away from the Fog of War that is media today, in all it's forms, the great delusion indeed, is that you, your neighbor, and so on down the chain, save a few very odd fellows, and while it's easy to be scared of those of diffrent "x", these assholes claim your same nation, god, and even creed. You'll never see em coming until it's too late if you don't learn to open your eyes. The first step, remove the veil of fear. There's a reason it's the predominate veil, and it's a good start into getting outta bed. 

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Conspiracy Con isn't the best named event the Truth Movement ever came up with >.>

A more evolved version of a dumbed down human being seems counter productive >.>

"Group Mind" is a illusion we all tell ourselves to justify our diffrences in a reassurance of uniqueness. I know, I can't believe I not only thought of it, but managed to actually articulate it. 

"It's the other people" "They", Fear. Be afraid. Know Fear.

They are creating the Borg, she's right about that. But unlike a vaccum, people are going to wear it like fashion. It'll be hotter than any tech toy to date, the Mark will blow the IPhone away in sales. I bet they even call it for what it is. Just like Apple shows their symbol is the bitten apple and sold the first comps at sixhundred and sixtysix dollars. I don't think they did it as a ritual, just a middle finger to relgion and the concept of God. And if that doesn't bother you, we're probably not on the same team.

Which is cool, but you can't be upset either cause PC speak understanding acceptance, rainbows, New Day Rocks! They really do, no lie.

Psychology is the study of the soul? Can't change people? LOL You can with the right tools. Ask the CIA.

Then goes on and sings the same song of Pavlov. Hmm...

"it's all science. The words that are used, trigger something in you." - I think she needs a man to offer her his stimulus package where her mind is at. Screw that nut tight >.>

I agree there are psychological programming at all levels, even small, but my first sense of independence wasn't wiping my ass, or did it make me wanna buy the jeep, but to assume we are only that which we are programmed to be by the society of sin and sales, is to assume "I'm special so I can see through it", but everyone else isn't. 

I think it's fallacy to believe that society doesn't realize it's being conditioned and only a few are awake.

Truth be told, they want to be that way. It's comforting, and no one is changing anything. Lest that's the fear talking.

The reality, away from the Fog of War that is media today, in all it's forms, the great delusion indeed, is that you, your neighbor, and so on down the chain, save a few very odd fellows, and while it's easy to be scared of those of diffrent "x", these assholes claim your same nation, god, and even creed. You'll never see em coming until it's too late if you don't learn to open your eyes. The first step, remove the veil of fear. There's a reason it's the predominate veil, and it's a good start into getting outta bed. 

A stimulating talk. What's the Truth Movement? Where can I sign up?

I'm not sure where you stand, LJ. You think people will be proud to wear the union label of group think? No, you think the hive mind is an illusion. Gee, my family members fit the dumbed-down-humans concept to a T! They don't fear me. They pity me. 

I agree with you that toilet training is not the first step to independence. It is indoctrination, learning how to conform to society's expectations that you keep your behind clean. My first disobedience was refusing to drink milk from a bottle. My mother had to stop breast-feeding when I was 6 months old. I was willing to drink from a cup. I used that experience with an orphan calf who refused to take the bottle. I poured the milk in the pan and ta da. She drank. I guess she didn't have the herd mentality. Get it? Herd? :biggrin:

1 person likes this

"What is the Truth Movement?" - The gospil of the Lord Jesus Christ, who was the Word of God made flesh, and sacraficed on the cross for our transgressions so we might inhabit with the true King of Kings, and I don't mean Triple H. Though, bringing back the crotch crop one week after someone told me it was outta style and if I didn't get that he had two words for me (meaning suck it,I assume), I responded, 4 life. Two words that I'm sure Hunter gets, since before DX or the nWo, the true Illuminati of wrestling was, is and now it seems for the foreseeable future, will be, the Kliq. Shawn gets to play the role of Jesus and Scott Lucifier. >.> Anyways, that makes Hunter a king, but not King of Kings. King of the Ring, fittingly enough.

So, now that we've completely veired off corse, I can say this is my kinda thread lol Showtime. 

"Where can I sign up?" - You can't, but if I was a gamblin man, and I am (never with real things, not anymore anyways >.>) I'd say God gots ya already signed in. Only He can put ya on the list, ya see? In that precious Book of Life that don't care what our disagreements or disillusions may be, so long as you confess with your mouth, and believe truely in your heart the Jesus Christ is Lord. The Messiah. Word made flesh, born a virgin, rose from the dead, all the miricles are true, and if you know that, believe that, then you've "signed up".

"I'm not sure where you stand LJ" - Just imagine the headaches I give the supercomp ais and those trolololols that think they know how to party with the top dogs ^.^ If someone as bright as you, Von, both Admins, and several others "can't figure me out" more or less, then that's a good thing. It means all those algorhyemes and reasons, top minds, and the like, are left to scratch there head. Is he for real? Is there something between the lines? What the f*** is going on?!?!?! I bet I fry a quantum comp chip a day. I feel bad for the mice who's brains were used to make the processors. That is all. I love you guys. Sorry some humans are so totally f***ed up to make you wtf ever you are now. Cheese still pwns!

"You think people will be proud to wear the label of group think?" Yes. Yes I do.

"no, you think the hive mind is an illusion." it is. A shared illusion to the point of dillusion that has since it's conception created wwaaaaayyyyyyyyy more trouble than it's worth.

They pity you because they can only see your shadow on the wall, and when it leaves they think you're gone from reality. 

I got the spine to find myself late in life compared to most, but that's okay, it just means that even in a storm of hell fire and shit innocence can endure, if properly nutured. There's things worth fighting for. That's one of em. 

Remember though, only a savage is inclined to force of weapons. Jesus never pimp slapped anyone physically, only verbally ^.^

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.