Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Vdo 8Y0 Swedish Girl Talks About Getting Sex Attacked @ The Pool

3 posts in this topic

Wow, Sweden. I know it was a lot of work, but you are finally totally enriched.

cont

It's so upsetting what they're going through and so wrong.
Some people are starting to stand up though but it's too little too late I'm afraid.

Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes who patrol swimming pools in Sweden against migrants molesting female bathers

‘We are here to teach these boys they must learn to behave,’ says Siri Bernhardsson as she patrols the swimming pool wearing a bikini.

‘We are tired of men thinking they can come to Sweden and molest women when all we want is to be left in peace to swim without being felt up.’

Siri, 24, an assistant nurse, is one quarter of the ‘Groping Guards’ – an all-girl, bikini-clad vigilante group who monitor the swimming baths of Kalmar, Sweden to stop women from being molested by young migrant men.

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Siri revealed: 'Loads of women write to us and say that they have been groped by young men.

Kalmar Police spokesman Ulf Karlsson told MailOnline: 'Last year we had a few incidents in the jacuzzi and a couple in the swimming pools. But when you talk about these kind of crimes there are always a lot of incidents that go unrecorded.

'The ones who have been attacked might feel ashamed and keep what has happened to themselves.'  

But the rising tide of attacks prompted assistant nurse Siri and her fellow ‘Groping Guards’ to take action and protect female swimmers.

'I read about what had happened at the swimming centre in Stockholm and wanted to keep the women in Kalmar safe from this,' she said.

'That is why we started patrolling the swimming pools. The place where women are most exposed.

‘Swimming pools have become prime hunting grounds in Europe for gangs of men looking to prey on vulnerable women,’ she added.

Across Europe the number of women being attacked in swimming pools are increasing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469194/Meet-girl-bikini-clad-Groping-Guards-vigilantes-patrol-swimming-pools-Kalmar-Sweden-stop-migrants-molesting-female-bathers.html

Those gals are scary looking.
I wouldn't mess with them!

5 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's so upsetting what they're going through and so wrong.
Some people are starting to stand up though but it's too little too late I'm afraid.

Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes who patrol swimming pools in Sweden against migrants molesting female bathers

In another part, I forget if its Sweeden or Germany, but some city has done pool segregation, so only male/male- female/females in a pool at one time. No word was given for if they say "oo I iz a female in my head but totally look like a dude". (like a prev story spoke of)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.