Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

BREAKING: ARRESTS IN RELATION TO IMMINENT ATTACK ON PARIS

8 posts in this topic

They knew about the Saint-Denis attacks beforehand and said nothing, let them go ahead, so obversley, saying attacks are expected means it won't materialize.

More fear-mongering.

4 minutes ago, Brio said:

They knew about the Saint-Denis attacks beforehand and said nothing, let them go ahead, so obversley, saying attacks are expected means it won't materialize.

More fear-mongering.

No longer expected now though!

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:
  • SPECIAL FORCES HAVE MADE URGENT ARRESTS, FOILING AN IMMINENT ATTACK ON PARIS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE
  • ATTACK WAS PLANNED FOR CENTRAL PARIS

Seems to have been expected today or tomorrow from what i can tell!

http://news.sky.com/story/1661107/four-arrested-in-paris-amid-fears-of-attack

I wonder how many more are to be arrested. Surely more than 4 right?

A Journalist has been arrested in Paris for Prooving ISRAEL was a major factor in the Paris attacks. He has been charged with RELEASING SECRET's OF THE STATE.  / also i love your effort of guest comments but why bother if the comments that are seen have been picked and chosen? I've already had 2 comments accepted and then vanish.  They had no swearing , violence, or abuse. Just maybe Something that wasn't agreed with. This was before you chose to shut it down when ukshep was not monitoring both questions where to Cinnamon .  Keep up the great work ukshep :) 

28 minutes ago, Guest said:

A Journalist has been arrested in Paris for Prooving ISRAEL was a major factor in the Paris attacks. He has been charged with RELEASING SECRET's OF THE STATE.  / also i love your effort of guest comments but why bother if the comments that are seen have been picked and chosen? I've already had 2 comments accepted and then vanish.  They had no swearing , violence, or abuse. Just maybe Something that wasn't agreed with. This was before you chose to shut it down when ukshep was not monitoring both questions where to Cinnamon .  Keep up the great work ukshep :) 

It's hard to know who I am talking to when it's a guest poster, so I will just assume this is you posting as anon? Things that are OT get moved to OT. I had no answer to FAIRY NUFF.  And the other question that was asked of me was answered here:

I chose to shut it down because I was leaving. We are not leaving guest posting on when there is no one here to moderate the forum. 

52 minutes ago, Guest said:

I haven't found a link to that but others have suspected the same thing.

Israel Behind Paris Attacks?
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/16/is-israel-behind-paris-attacks/

This ‘ATTACK’ in Paris was a self-inflicted act. This is all about creating an appropriate climate in order to usher in new laws that will strip us of our fundamental rights.
http://gmmuk.com/this-attack-in-paris-was-a-self-inflicted-act-this-is-all-about-creating-an-appropriate-climate-in-order-to-usher-in-new-laws-that-will-strip-us-of-our-fundamental-rights/

That's just the basic word "word on the street", they are shipping in weapons and storing them somewhere. There is supposed to be a big attack in a lot of countries in Europe.

But not here in the US - We're not pussies, we'll shoot all the ******* dead, 3 letters in as they try to shout Allah Snackbar.

25 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

That's just the basic word "word on the street", they are shipping in weapons and storing them somewhere. There is supposed to be a big attack in a lot of countries in Europe.

But not here in the US - We're not pussies, we'll shoot all the ******* dead, 3 letters in as they try to shout Allah Snackbar.

:yShVbSg:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.