Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

DEBATE CANCELED

38 posts in this topic

Do we?

""Nobody told me about debates. As you saw I thought the last debate on CNN was the last debate," Trump said, adding that he had scheduled a "major speech" with prominent Israel lobbying group AIPAC that evening."

This is where the candidates genuflect. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is where the candidates genuflect. 

Yeah, that's the speech I want to see televised.

 

"Hello AIPAC, you're fired!"

Edited by Brio
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Do we?

""Nobody told me about debates. As you saw I thought the last debate on CNN was the last debate," Trump said, adding that he had scheduled a "major speech" with prominent Israel lobbying group AIPAC that evening."

This is where the candidates genuflect. 

He has to pay homage like the rest of them to hopefully receive their approval. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, octopus prime said:

He has to pay homage like the rest of them to hopefully receive their approval. 

Yes.  An over represented group if there ever was one.  This is what causes problems, everyone wants to be "special interest".  The special interests have now outnumbered those who are not special.  Pretty soon the not special interest people will want special treatment for not being special. lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a shame he canceled. I really wanted to see Trump debate Cruz basically one on one. Mr Ohio would just say the same thing that he always does...In Ohio, I did this and I did that.

Oh well....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, what's the real news here?  Been sitting here thinking about this and the real story is that Trump cancelled a national debate for candidates of the highest office in the land: POTUS!  FOR a meeting with a political organization that represents another country's interest.  Do you think he would do this for any other country?  I don't think so.  

He says he forgot? That he didn't know there were anymore debates.  I am calling bs on that excuse.  He prides himself on being "in the know".  

I believe he knew and made a conscious decision to do this.  Now, if you really think about it, this is showing you who is whose *****. 

Am I looking at this all wrong?  If so, please tell me why.  This is huge, really, what he is doing. I would appreciate a different perspective on this. 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Ok, what's the real news here?  Been sitting here thinking about this and the real story is that Trump cancelled a national debate for candidates of the highest office in the land: POTUS!  FOR a meeting with a political organization that represents another country's interest.  Do you think he would do this for any other country?  I don't think so.  

He says he forgot? That he didn't know there were anymore debates.  I am calling bs on that excuse.  He prides himself on being "in the know".  

I believe he knew and made a conscious decision to do this.  Now, if you really think about it, this is showing you who is whose *****. 

Am I looking at this all wrong?  If so, please tell me why.  This is huge, really, what he is doing. I would appreciate a different perspective on this. 

 

His reason went something like this: He thought the last debate was the last debate and he had no intention of going to a debate if only to be attacked by goons of the elite. Would you?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Ok, what's the real news here?  Been sitting here thinking about this and the real story is that Trump cancelled a national debate for candidates of the highest office in the land: POTUS!  FOR a meeting with a political organization that represents another country's interest.  Do you think he would do this for any other country?  I don't think so.  

He says he forgot? That he didn't know there were anymore debates.  I am calling bs on that excuse.  He prides himself on being "in the know".  

I believe he knew and made a conscious decision to do this.  Now, if you really think about it, this is showing you who is whose *****. 

Am I looking at this all wrong?  If so, please tell me why.  This is huge, really, what he is doing. I would appreciate a different perspective on this. 

 

No, I believe you summed it up nice and neat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

His reason went something like this: He thought the last debate was the last debate and he had no intention of going to a debate if only to be attacked by goons of the elite. Would you?

I would go because it would offer a chance to garner more votes from the American people. (If elections were fair.)  I just can't see him worried about being attacked by anyone, it makes him appear weak.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I would go because it would offer a chance to garner more votes from the American people. (If elections were fair.)  I just can't see him worried about being attacked by anyone, it makes him appear weak.  

 

I think it makes him look strong. He does not want to play the bullshit games that ruin the country. Including participating in the regimes smear campaigns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I think it makes him look strong. He does not want to play the bullshit games that ruin the country. Including participating in the regimes smear campaigns

The Donald's got it going on.

 

 

Edited by Team Uzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.