Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rip

Oh hi. I'm new.

7 posts in this topic

So I thought I would just do a short introduction thread since I've decided to take the plunge and sign up here. I'm not new to this genre of discussion nor am I new to conspiracy forums. I am a college student residing on the east coast of the states. I enjoy criminology, conspiracies and creative writing. I've been interested in conspiracy theories for around 10 years. 

Although i've gone to church twice a week for my entire teenage life, I now don't consider myself to be a part of any organized religion. I'm agnostic. I've had several paranormal experiences that have left me with many questions as well as many answers to previous things I've questioned.

Anyway. Here I am. I look forwards to discussions, debates, and friendly banter. :drinkingwine:

2 people like this

Just now, rip said:

So I thought I would just do a short introduction thread since I've decided to take the plunge and sign up here. I'm not new to this genre of discussion nor am I new to conspiracy forums. I am a college student residing on the east coast of the states. I enjoy criminology, conspiracies and creative writing. I've been interested in conspiracy theories for around 10 years. 

Although i've gone to church twice a week for my entire teenage life, I now don't consider myself to be a part of any organized religion. I'm agnostic. I've had several paranormal experiences that have left me with many questions as well as many answers to previous things I've questioned.

Anyway. Here I am. I look forwards to discussions, debates, and friendly banter. :drinkingwine:

welcome aboard! you seem like a strong opinionated intelligent poster! i'm sure you will have a great time here.

1 person likes this

Welcome rip :64pwFDH:

College student huh? What are you studying?

1 person likes this

Welcome Rip!

:drinkingwine:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Brio said:

Welcome rip :64pwFDH:

College student huh? What are you studying?

Thank you! I'm majoring in Communications with an integration in marketing.

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Welcome Rip!

:drinkingwine:

Thank you thank you c:

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

Hi.

Ayy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.