Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

US Govt. blames 9/11 on Iran

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The first step in linking Iran to 9/11 like Dubya did with Iraq.

Get ready for another war USA, Iran is going to be Saddamized.

Edited by Brio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So are we saying,  now that the US will attack Iran for the 9/11. Or is that the excuse for something more sinister. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iran is on the neo-con's attack list. PNAC docs lay out each country they want to attack, but they didn't say in what order the attacks were going to happen. So far, they've gotten most of them except Iran. Obama is a mixed bag of tricks.  He's doing exactly what the neo-cons want regarding wars. And my guess is that no matter who gets in office next time,they will continue along that same path. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This 911 issue I think will go down in history written by the silent victors " Who Ever They May be " as a mystery of who is who ..  

Iran will never pay ! Way should they they didn't do it . So want now ?; we will put them in prison for not paying a dept ? Or will we just blow them up ?

Politics What A Dog And Pony Show  :wacko:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They haven't grabbed Syria. Yet.

 

7 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

So are we saying,  now that the US will attack Iran for the 9/11. Or is that the excuse for something more sinister. 

I don't know. But every country thus far linked to 9/11 has been attacked.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

– Hermann Goering

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CSB said:

This 911 issue I think will go down in history written by the silent victors " Who Ever They May be " as a mystery of who is who ..  

Iran will never pay ! Way should they they didn't do it . So want now ?; we will put them in prison for not paying a dept ? Or will we just blow them up ?

Politics What A Dog And Pony Show  :wacko:

You know the routine, demonize them, get the public behind it then attack. As long as Iran doesn't try to stop using the petrodollar for oil trades, they're likely relatively safe. At least for awhile. I was reading some docs awhile back and it appears they're pretty much shackled by the U.S. with the current agreements they're under. If they are going to send anyone a bill, it should be Saudi Arabia. But they can't because they were in on it. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So,  the Saudi princes who actually financed 9/11 still get a free pass.  Sweet. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

So,  the Saudi princes who actually financed 9/11 still get a free pass.  Sweet. 

Money and oil talks and the truth walks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You know the routine, demonize them, get the public behind it then attack. As long as Iran doesn't try to stop using the petrodollar for oil trades, they're likely relatively safe. At least for awhile. I was reading some docs awhile back and it appears they're pretty much shackled by the U.S. with the current agreements they're under. If they are going to send anyone a bill, it should be Saudi Arabia. But they can't because they were in on it. 

Good analysis, but the Saudis want Syria to gain the EU market and if Iran blocks that then what the US loses by Iran discarding the fossil dollar is a lot less than what they will lose if Saudi Arabia discards it. At this point, Iran defending Syria is blocking the Saudis selling energy to the EU in fossil dollars. The major cog in the wheel is Russia defending their current control of the EU market via... Ukraine and Syria. Iran of course wants that EU market themselves. The 'Stans are all NATO controlled but capacity leads mostly to Asia who's markets are in decline. You're right in that Iran won't be attacked soon but the trouble will start when they continue to back Syria, not when they bypass the fossil dollar (which they already have to some extent). But if they lose Syria to NATO, any hope of getting their own LNG to the EU is done. Follow the money. The US really is just the Al Capone of the world. Body guard for the real gangsters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, octopus prime said:

So,  the Saudi princes who actually financed 9/11 still get a free pass.  Sweet. 

Precisely. Now its 19 Persians with box cutters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.