Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Democrats Need To Hear This

7 posts in this topic

Not All Blacks Are Brain Dead !

This guy has it going on ! Clear

@Frankenstein

Political and religious ideologies remain the same both about conformity and compliance . 

Racism is just a tool to turn people into monsters .   

2 people like this

Yeah, the guy is right about how some people have never gotten their brains out of a place they've never been.  

4 hours ago, CSB said:

Not All Blacks Are Brain Dead !

This guy has it going on ! Clear

It has been my experience that Democrats don't listen any better than Republicans.   But who knows?  Maybe this time they will. 

So true. I see this every day with blacks waking up to the fact that the demon crates are the ones who got them where they are. I've personally woke a few up just by simply telling them to research and just telling them a few key words to google. I had a die hard Hillary fan become a trump fan in a mtatter of about 15 mins, I've also watched one of my insurance customers tear up an Obama poster and they broke a few of those commemorative plate by throwing them into the street. So yea some people just need a serious conversation and to be pointed into the right direction sometimes. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.