Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

The Phrase “Who Peed In Your Cereal” Takes On A Whole New Meaning (VIDEO)

1 post in this topic

After watching this video clip, taken by some low life, just makes you wonder just how much of our food is tampered with. Time for me to get serious about the food I buy, not just automatically reach for the packet I am used to eating..

If you need another reason to avoid the processed foods that have taken over the American diet, here it is.

A cell phone video from inside the Kellogg’s factory in Memphis, Tennessee was just released, and it showed a man urinating on the conveyor belt full of cereal.  This wasn’t a video shot by someone else to expose something horrifying.  Nope. The urinator himself is the one who proudly took the video.

(Warning: If you’re eating a bowl of Rice Krispies right now, you might lose them. Nasty.)

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/03/the-phrase-who-peed-in-your-cereal-takes-on-a-whole-new-meaning-video-4135.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.