Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Shocking New Snowden Confession: “Climate Change is a Hoax by the CIA”

3 posts in this topic

This is a good insight into  Ed Snowden. I am not sure just how he did escape from Hong Kong though..one thing is for sure, he won't be going home for dinner anytime soon, will have to wait until another lifetime.

Let me begin by saying that unless you’ve taken the time to look into Edward Snowden, then he’s probably not who you think he is. He’s certainly not the low level data entry schmuck the media made him out to be when he spilled many of the NSA’s secrets and then had to flee the country back in 2013. The public was led to believe that Snowden was little more than the guy from IT that you call when the printer toner runs out, but being a sneaky little *******, he managed to sneak in a zip drive one day and downloaded all kinds of top secret information. Nothing could be further from the truth. 

Since Snowden’s most recent revelation is something so big it will shatter the world view of tens of millions of people if true, I thought I’d provide a little background on the man before the article below. After all, Snowden isn’t revealing that there is no such thing as Santa Clause. He’s saying that “global warming is a complete hoax that was invented by the CIA.” There’s a damn good reason the media painted Snowden to be such a nobody, and that’s because they knew they had to discredit him publicly before he dropped any major truth bombs.

Edward Snowden was not some guy that you call when the printer toner runs low. We’re talking about a guy whose co-worker at the NSA once told Forbes Magazine that although the NSA was filled with tons of smart people, Snowden was “a genius among geniuses,”

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/shocking-new-snowden-confession-climate-change-is-a-hoax-by-the-cia-55128.html

I thought everyone knew Global warming was a stupid hoax in order to tax the Americans for their carbon emissions to support third world scum balls who continue to cook their food over flaming piles of zebra shit ? .

14 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

I thought everyone knew Global warming was a stupid hoax in order to tax the Americans for their carbon emissions to support third world scum balls who continue to cook their food over flaming piles of zebra shit ? .

You would think so but I still to this day get in alstupid arguments with leftist idiots who think it's real no matter what proof you show them. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.