Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

Am I the only....

10 posts in this topic

one who is on the verge of breaking all of there principles and restraints? I don't care anymore! One more damn incident like chicago and I will possibly let go of all sense of nobility and restraint! I am done losing to these sheep. It is coming to a point where we have a decision. Be the wolf they fear, or join the meek and surrender all sense of self.

3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

one who is on the verge of breaking all of there principles and restraints? I don't care anymore! One more damn incident like chicago and I will possibly let go of all sense of nobility and restraint! I am done losing to these sheep. It is coming to a point where we have a decision. Be the wolf they fear, or join the meek and surrender all sense of self.

Knowledge is power! in this sense all you ever need to do is back into the dark as the sheep walk to the doom they allowed to spawn when the time comes. 

That said..... In one way i have to agree in another i do not agree. I'm so tired of fighting on a community level here or trying to do anything for any issue since no one else cares that now i take care of my self and close family. The rest are on their own when it comes to the slaughter. Because i for one am sick of being the siren on the wall screaming the building is on fire. and everyone just laughing inside while they slowly burn to death. f*** it!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Knowledge is power! in this sense all you ever need to do is back into the dark as the sheep walk to the doom they allowed to spawn when the time comes. 

That said..... In one way i have to agree in another i do not agree. I'm so tired of fighting on a community level here or trying to do anything for any issue since no one else cares that now i take care of my self and close family. The rest are on their own when it comes to the slaughter. Because i for one am sick of being the siren on the wall screaming the building is on fire. and everyone just laughing inside while they slowly burn to death. f*** it!

Same. I have intelligent relatives who say if I am right they will kill there family and themselves. Gosh be damned cowards. Men have had there balls taken. Women there sense of motherly protection.

I am heart broken that I am so powerless.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

But you can't decide for them Dude, all you can do is give them the info, or as much of it as they're willing to listen to (which isn't much, I know!) and you've done your part. Any more is trampling their own rights.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Settle down there son.

Even the Libtards are waking up.

You are NOT the only one who's

fed up with this cockamamie bs.

Feel the force Luke, spend a

Weekend in Traverse City.

Relax

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

I  think pretty much everyone (on this site anyway) is in agreement on that, and with the frustration.  I had to realize about 19 years ago that I couldn't change the world, just try to prepare my little section of it. Taking care of what I could with the friends and family who would listen and contribute.  

The hard part was coming to peace with it and actually accepting it. There's something Quixotic, a Robin Hood quality,   about certain people,  and we hate losing.  Trust me, I get it.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I  think pretty much everyone (on this site anyway) is in agreement on that, and with the frustration.  I had to realize about 19 years ago that I couldn't change the world, just try to prepare my little section of it. Taking care of what I could with the friends and family who would listen and contribute.  

The hard part was coming to peace with it and actually accepting it. There's something Quixotic, a Robin Hood quality,   about certain people,  and we hate losing.  Trust me, I get it.

That hit the nail. Maybe its my relation to the pictish kings surfacing.

It is too soon to go out in a blaze of glory. Must wait until the tide turns but know we that are awake are all weary. At one time I thought the elite would flip the switch but they have only been blowing the circuits gradually so they await the spark as well.

There is a really old book that describes all this in pretty good detail. 

When i first started reading it and studing it, I couldn't believe that the people in that story would behave/think/act like that. But I can see it happening now.

4 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Wne who is on the verge of breakin g allhh there princshouldn'tnd restraint s? I don't care anymo,re! One more damn incident like chicago and I will possibly let go of all sense of nobility and restraint! I am done losing to these sheep. It is coming to a point where we have a decision. Be the wolf they fear, or join the meek and surrender all sense of self.

If trump somehow does'nt win, it would be obvious he was robbed and should be grounds for civil war. Hitler shouldn't legally be running. If i did crime got caught and had court dates due NO employer would hire me abd they'd be within there right as i'd have no credibility or trust.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.